Janet??

Leanna's POV.

I looked at Harry in disbelief. What? That's not possible... She died. What if Harry is pulling some sick joke? He better not be?

"Are you kidding?" I asked him, the breath I didn't know I was holding in escaped.

Harry looked at me with his eyebrows furrowed and a serious face. He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer.

"Do you really think I'd kid about something like that?" He asked me, looking somewhat hurt.

I thought for a moment. I know Harry would never kid about something like that. I let out a stressed sigh.

"I know you would never do something like that Harry." I told him. Customers began to look at us, some with wonder in their eyes.

"She's waiting at home for you. She refused to leave without talking to you." Harry told me looking down at me.

"What happened to Liam?" I asked Harry. He turned to me with a confused glance.

"I mean what happened when he saw her?" I corrected my speech. Harry nodded, understanding what I meant.

"At first he didn't recognize her, but when he figured it out... He passed out." Harry told me. He frowned while re-playing the memory in his head and everyone yelling at him to go get Me.

I then realized something..

"Harry we have to pick Sydney up from school." I told him. He mentally hit himself for not remembering .

"What about your job?" Harry asked me. He pointed to my stupid apron I was required to wear.

"I'll tell my boss I'm not feeling well." I shrugged at Harry, unsure of what will happen.

I walked to where my boss's office is. I knocked on the door and heard a faint "Come in." Since Harry was following me he walked into the office behind me. My boss looked up and quickly pointed to the chairs in front of her desk, gesturing for us to sit down. Me and Harry sat in the uncomfortable brown chairs.

She looked up, her face suddenly filled with confusion. I'm not that surprised that she didn't recognize Harry. She's an old lady.

"Who's this Leanna?" My boss asked me, quickly making me panic.

"He's my....brother, Harry." I told my boss with a fake smile. Harry looked like he wanted to laugh.

"Is he, now?" She asked me looking closely Harry.

"I see no resemblance." She pointed out, looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Different mom, He looks just like her." I lied, Harry nodding the whole time.

"Hmm, what is he doing here?" She asked me pursing her lips.

"He is my ride. I need to leave early, Our Aunt Cheri was killed last night." I told my boss, putting on the most depressing face I could make, it seemed to work since my boss's face went into a sad smile.

"Sure you can leave, we will sort it out on the phone later." She said with a kind smile. She got up and led us to her office door. I gave her a fake thankful smile. Harry led me out of the store since my boss was still watching. He put his arm on the middle part of my back. I put my head on his shoulder, pretending to be sad, but then I realized that I actually am sad. Why would Janet just leave? Why would she leave Sydney? Why would she leave me?? Was her death all just a fake scheme??

Once we got in the car the only noise was the faint sound of the radio . I pulled into the school, (Yes, I have a drivers license, but I have been car pooling to work) and stopped. I turned to Harry. Harry was staring intensely at me.