Hospital Suprises

Leanna's POV

As soon as Our plane landed, we got a taxi to the hospital. Currently we are outside the hospital, the paparazzi still here. The cold London air caused me to slightly.

"Harry, please don't freak out, but I need you to come outside." I typed quickly. The text sent with a ding.

Damon held our bags and Leaned against the wall. Janet's mother is convinced that she is dreaming, she doesn't believe that any of this is happening. Trust me, I tried to reason with her, but failed.

I spotted an out of breath Harry run outside, phone in hand. Photographers started snapping pictures. He frantically looked around him until he spotted me.

Next thing I knew, Harry had his arms embracing me. I hugged him back. He smelled of mint, his usual smell that I've missed.

Camera flashes were blinding me, but I ignored them. Paparazzi were screaming comments such as:

"Who is the new woman Harry?"

"Where did you meet?"

"Are you dating?"

"Is she the mother of your child!?"

Me and Harry pulled away from the hug. He looked into my eyes. His eyes filled with dis-belief.

We continued to stare at each other. Surprised that I was here.

"Guys....I think we should go inside." Damon yelled to us over the paparazzi . Damon, June, and I looked like complete messes. We were exhausted and hungry. My hair was an absolute mess, going in all directions.

In agreement, I grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him along.June followed Damon ahead of me and Harry.

I sighed in relief when the toasty hospital air engulfed me. People stared our way, no matter who they were. Nurses, patients, people in the waiting room. Once Harry was spotted, no one could tear their eyes away.

Finally, we made it to the elevator. Harry pressed the floor number and crossed his arms over his chest. His eyes are red and puffy from crying. His hair is also a mess. I'm guessing because he has been running his hand through his hair, as he does when he's nervous.

The silence was unbearable. You could cut the tension in the air with a knife.

"What happened?" I asked, causing everyone to snap their heads towards me. Harry took a deep breath before answering.

"I was talking to my mum and Gemma. I told Syd to go play in her room, which she agreed too. After a few minutes we heard a wretched scream. I ran into her room to see her on the ground holding her arm and balling. I assumed she broke her arm, which is correct, but something else happened...they don't know what happened. She won't ...wake up." Harry told us while looking towards the ground in shame. Harry thinks it's his fault this happened.

"Harry." I spoke his name.

He looked up at me hesitantly. Instead of yelling at him, like he was expecting. I hugged him again. He hugged back and started crying. The sight broke my heart.

"I'm so sorry Leanna." He kept repeating while crying. I rubbed his back and shhed him.

"It wasn't your fault Harry." I assured him. He shook his head, not agreeing with me.

"You trusted me with her...and I failed you."He said. Before I had the time to reply the elevator doors opened. Harry wiped his eyes and nodded his head.

He led us to room 103. He walked in before us, everyone's head turning towards him.

"Where the hell did you go Har-" Liam started to say, but Damon stepped into the room with all of our stuff. With a huff he put it on the ground. He turned smiling to the group of people in the room.