Pregnancies and fighting

Liam's POV

It's been three hours, THREE HOURS, since anyone has seen Leanna or Harry for that matter. Harry is a worldwide heartthrob, one teenage girl notices who he is, BAM we aren't missing anymore and Jack will find us. Also Leanna is practically wanted in this town. If they blow this and we have to relocate, I'll be so pissed.

The front door slowly creaked open and whispering followed.

"Shhh, he might still be awake." Leanna scolded Harry for being so loud.

"He probably isn't." Harry told her in a normal voice.

"Shhh...." She scolded once again

Once they successfully got into the house I decided to make my presence known.

"Where were you guys?" I asked sternly, raising my eyebrow, waiting for an answer.

"Out?" Leanna said unsure looking at Harry.

"Where is out exactly Leanna?" I asked her narrowing my eyes.

"My diner, we were just setting a few things up." Leanna told me while staring me down.

"Ok, did anyone come in?" I asked, but by the look on Harry's face I know someone already did.

"Nope." Leanna lied to me.

"You're Lying." I told her the obvious.

"Fine, Earl came in the shop. I am actually quite surprised he is still alive." Leanna muttered the last part , but I still heard it.

"Earl? The crazy old sheriff?" I asked Leanna.

"Yeah...." She said unsure

"How many other Earls are in this town?, Liam?" Leanna asked me like I was stupid

"Anything else happen?" I asked her ignoring her question.

"Nope, gosh is this like a C.I.A. Interrogation?" Leanna complained

"Sorry, but having Harry with you means possible exposure." I explained to her earning a "do you think I'm stupid look?"

"Anyways, the diner is opening tomorrow and I need you guys as my chefs." Leanna told us, but she means all the boys.

"That's doable." I told her in response.

"Ok well I'm going to bed and so is Harry." Leanna said grabbing poor Harry by the collar.

"I need everyone awake by 5am." Leanna yelled from the top of the stairs.

"Ok." I muttered to myself.

------------------------------------------------
Leanna's POV

5am

-----------------------------------------------

"Wake up Leanna. You need to help get up Zayn and Harry. I got Louis and Niall."Liam told me after successfully waking me up.

"Ok, ok." I told Liam shooing him away.

In my pajamas I waddled down the hallway into Harry's room.

I thought that the best way to get him awake was to do what I'm about to do.

I ran and jumped on Harry's bed landing on top of him. The only problem is Harry was ready for my attack and pinned me down on the bed beneath him.

"Raaaaaaa" Harry let out a battle cry before he started to tickle me.

"Hahahahahahahaha.... H-Harry s-stop it!" I giggled trying to push him off which resulted in Harry's butt hitting the floor.

Me and Harry looked at each other, then burst out laughing.