Chapter 3 - DADDY

I am dedicating this chapter to 1Dwillrockon4ever because she left a LOVELY comment on the last chapter and she added this book into her reading list!! She was a constant reader and I am so pleased and honored and want to say thank you a million times and more.
/////

That laugh belonged to one person and one person only. Someone who stuck with me through thick and thin. Someone who was there to always pick up the pieces, literally during my training I broke a lot of glass. Like vases, and Windows.

My dad.

I thought he was in hiding, outside the country with mom, guess not.

I looked around for a light switch. Then I felt a hand roughly grab me again, and harshly pull me against their chest and put their hand over my mouth.

I immediately reacted with a jab to the person with my elbow and then I swiftly kicked them in the legs making them fall flat on their ass.

I then recognized the "attacker" that I put flat on their ass with a now bloody nose and bruised shin, as my dad.

"Dad? What the hell are you doing here?"I questioned.

"I had to warn you." He said, slightly worried.

Now totally out of breath, he looks up at me and stretched his arm out for me to help him up. I grasp onto his sweaty hands, and pull him to his feet.

We hugged each other.

"Nice moves!" My dad praised, pulling away from me.

"Thanks!" I said proudly
"I had a good teacher." I said, boosting his ego.

"I came to warn you, don't trust anyone -not even me or mom." He roughly voiced.
"Don't call anymore and if we ask for your location don't tell us." Dad says frantically looking around, his eyes went wide, and I could tell he was frantic.
"You know the drill." Dad smiled and grabbed my shoulder.

"What? Wait, dad I can't even speak to you guys anymore?" I expressed my unhappiness, even though I already knew what the answer was.

"Sorry darling." My dad says sternly, looking me in the eyes.

"Okay." I say and my eyes went over to One Direction. They had all been sedated.

"Damnit dad, I'm supposed to be protecting them." I whined to him, pointing towards the unconscious  boys.

"Sorry they couldn't hear what I had to tell you..." My dad trails off.

"Well I gotta go. I love you." My dad says hugging me tight, knowing this is the last time we will see each other for awhile.

"I Love you ." I said , with three things on my mind:

1. I need to get my shit together.

2.  When will I see my family again?

3. One Direction better be ready for this.
-

Harry's pov (I will not switch often)

I felt a cool breeze run up my body, the last thing I remember is the lights going out.

Our new bodyguard is a girl. Which I have no problem with, I'm a feminist, but I don't like her, I feel as though she's hiding something from us.

I pry open my eyes and see that I'm on the tour bus floor. Wait, what? How the hell did I get here and why the hell am I on the floor?

I get up off the hard, carpeted floor and walk over to the kitchen area, grabbing a cup and filling it full of water. My head is pounding. While drinking I look up towards the window, noticing that it is pitch black outside. What? It was only nine AM when we met our new bodyguard. Where did that time go? Maybe we had a few drinks?

How did I get back on the tour bus?
I pulled my phone out of my back pocket, seeing I had a few text messages, and An email. I checked the time, seeing it was midnight.

Shaking my head, I decided to let it go and get some sleep.

AN/
[==================================================]

What Will Happen?

please if you would

vote

comment

add to reading list

love it

share

=========================================================================

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU! THANKS FOR READING THE STORY!THANKS FOR VOTING COMMENTING ADDING TO READING LIST {@1Dwillrockon4ever}thanks you=========

==============================================================