Liam...

Guys on the last chapter I posted pictures of Janet xx

---------------1-----------/---------------/

Previously on "She's our Bodyguard"...

"Oh, she is-" I started to say when the door burst open and Liam lazily walked in. He slammed the door and looked towards Janet.

"Janet, darling, we need to talk." Liam said with a frown. Well, good, he's in an amazing mood

---------------------------

Liam's POV

She just stared at me like I wasn't real, as if she was in disbelief that I was standing in front of her.

My eyes were locked to hers, unable to look away. I've missed her beautiful brown eyes. I was forced to leave her and everyone I cared about for my "safety".

Janet's mouth fell open in awe, but her eyes were timid and scared. The frown on my face deepened when I looked over to Harry, to see that he had his arm around my little sister. He was grinning at her while listening to her talk about something. Sydney sat in Leanna's lap, you could tell by the look on Sydney's face what that she is thinking, she has a little pouty look with her eyes scrunched together in thought. My little sister was talking to Harry with a huge smile on her face, they looked like a family.

"Liam I'm....we should talk." I heard from right beside me. I snapped out of thinking and looked over the voice. Janet is standing right beside me pulling her jacket onto herself.

"Yeah. Let's go to my room?" I suggested. Janet nodded with a small smile

Once we got into my room, she took me by surprise and hugged me tightly. Janet started to sob into my shoulder. I tightened my hold on her, and held her in my arms trying to calm her.

"I'm so sorry Liam, I love you." Janet said between sobs.

"It's okay, please explain to me what happened." I told her unsure of what say. I still do love her, but we have both changed.

After she explained to me what happened. I am very mad at my father. It's his fault that we are even in this horrible situation in the first place, and he did something so horrible to someone I love dearly. What is wrong with him?

"I'm a Directioner." Janet said softly, her voice hoarse from crying.

"Really? Awesome."'I replied to her. We were lying on my bed , laying side by side looking at each other.

"Yeah it was the only way I could...see you in a way." Janet said with a small smile.

Unsure of what to say I kept silent. We both looked at each other and smiled.

------------------------------

Perrie's POV

The cold-rainy air hit my already pale checks. I've just landed in America, and let me tell you... It's a long flight. I didn't tell my family or band mates why I was coming to America or where exactly I was going, but, they think I'm here on Vacation. I haven't talked to my management through all of this.

I'm currently sitting outside of the airport. I'm waiting for Zayn to text me back the directions to their house. Once they arrived here Zayn got a minute phone from Walmart and has been texting me. I'm so glad that they are okay, but I still haven't gotten a full explanation as to why they are hiding or what it has to do with their bodyguard... Like couldn't they just leave the bodyguard, why do they have to say with him?

I was waiting for an taxi, which seem almost non existent around here.

Beep-beep