American?

Leanna's Pov

We've been in America for a week so far, so far not so great. The poor boys can't leave the house to go to the small town or anywhere they want except for the farm we are staying on. I enrolled Sydney in school and thankfully all the kids at her school are very kind to her, the find it really cool that she has a British accent. I have had to get a job at the local grocery store. Since Liam and I were born in America we are legal Americans, but Sydney and the boys are a different story. Perrie is getting a work visa to come to America and it'll be in affect in a few days. Some how no one has found out about her pregnancy other than us of course.

"Tia, can you hand me that can?" I asked, pointing towards the can of green beans that I am currently shelving. My kind co-worker picked up the can and handed it to me.

"Ya need any help with that?" Tia asked me, her southern drawl sounding homey.

"Oh no, I'm almost done. Thanks though." I answered. She smiled, standing there with her hands on her hips. She took off down the aisle.

"Excuse me, Miss?" A woman looking around her early 30's with a around 5 year old looking child interrupted my thoughts.

"Yes?" I replied wondering why this woman was talking to me.

"Do you know which aisle the ...." The woman started to say, but stopped and stared behind me. I suddenly remembered that I was working as a store associate, that's right I work at Walmart. I studied the woman's face confused as to why she was staring behind me in so much shock.

I turned around noticing the reason why she looked so shocked. Why is he here? Harold, this better be good.

He shyly walked up to me. Why is he being shy now?? Why is he even here??

"Oh.. My." The woman said obviously knowing who he is.
Good job, Harry! First week and you're already exposing us.

I sent a fake smile to the woman and then turned to Harry giving him a glare.

"What are you doing here?" I harshly asked him trying to be quiet, but failing.

Harry smirked. Why is he smirking?? Ugh.

"Hello to you too." Harry told me sarcastically.

"Why are you here?" I asked him raising an eyebrow.

He sighed, then let his true feeling show bodly on his face. Terror.

Harry let out a shaky breath, then stuydied me as if I were about to break.

"Harry. What is it?" I asked him anxouisly, seeing that look on his face was enough to make me wanna crawl up in a corner.

"Leanna..." He started to say in a heartbreaking tone, but the woman cut him off.
Is everyone okay?

"Are you Harry Styles?" The woman asked with a tape recorder...UGH! Where did she even pull that out of?

"What?" Harry asked her, becoming slightly annoyed.

"Are you the worldwide famous Harry Styles that has been missing along with the rest of your band members??" The woman asked him leaving a scowl all over his lips.

"No. Why would you think that?" Harry asked lamly, obvisoly hurt by her prevouis question.

"O. I'm sorry. You just really look like him." The woman said embarrassed, grabbing her child and quickly walking away

After a minute of awkward silence and glances I decided to break it.

"Harry, what's up?" I asked him sighing. This has to be something big since he came out into public.

Harry looked down at the ground not wanting to tell me.

"What is it Harry?" I demanded to know. The look on his face was defiantly telling me he doesn't want to tell me.

"Harry?" I pleaded desperate to know what has happened.

Harry sighed. He quickly mumbled something I couldn't hear.

"What did you say?" I asked him harshly. Why won't he tell me.

"Fine, you want to know?" Harry yelled drawing attention to us.

"Calm Down, people are noticing." I told him , awkwardly touching his arm trying to comfort him.

Harry shakes his head and looked at the floor. Harry lifted his head and stared straight into my eyes.

"We have a neighbor. They decided to visit today." Harry told me carefully. Why is he so worked up over a neighbor? Yeah, maybe they recognised them. So? We can figure out something.

"Harry why are you so worked up about a neighbor?" I asked him. Harry winced, he obviously didn't want to be asked that question.

"Well Leanna." Harry started to say, but then pulled me into a hug. Confused, I began to hug him back.

When I thought Harry was just being emotional or something he brings his lips to my ear and whisper the most crazy words ever.

"Janet, the neighbor is Janet Reed, your childhood best friend that you thought was murdered."

--------------------------------------

Sorry for this short ass chapter!! You guys are amazing. Please don't be a ghost reader!! I love your comments!!

Will you pretty please:

Comment

Vote

Share with your epic friends

And most importantly...

LOVE YOUR BEAUTIFUL AMAZING SELVES!!!

Love ya!!

-Tilly