Old friend

Sorry I've taken FOREVER to update!
Hope you enjoy the chapter!
---------------------------
Leanna's POV
A few days have passed and everything has settled down. Sydney of course was freaked out. We still haven't got a call from Liam or any of the others. I am really worried because usually by now... Someone would've called, right?

Me, Harry, and Sydney are currently sitting on one of the two beds in our motel room. They are talking about their favorite Disney princess. You'll never guess who Harry's is. Yeah, it's the blonde one, ya know... From tangled. Sydney disagreed saying she likes Ariel the most because she's a mermaid.

While they were having their convo I was staring at my phone hoping they'd call me.
I sighed and put my phone on the side table to charge.

A Knocking sounded from the door making all of us jump. I slide of the bed. I creeped towards the door, my breathing forcibly calmed. I looked through the peephole to see an old friend I never thought I'd see again. When I turned 10 my dad sent me to a training camp type thing. I returned home when I was 12 so I only spent a year there, but still. He also sent Liam, so we were the awkward brother- sister duo.

I flung the door open and pulled her into the room , quickly slamming the door shut. She looked at me and sighed in relief. We hugged each other tightly.

Once I pulled away from the hug I began to talk.

"OMG!! What are you doing here? How'd you find me? Wait... Why are you here? Destiny! OMG I haven't seen you in forever." I squealed out. The excitement basically radiating off of me
She squealed in excitement, like I did.

"It took forever to find you!! OMG Liam is in a boyband, like how did that happen? I've been assigned to watch after you and report back what's been happening exactly . I also was sent to protect you, but ya know, you don't really need it. I'll be your partner In crime." She told me, the smile never leaving her face. I smirked at the partner in crime thing. I laughed at her, my eyes dazzling in wonder.

"I know, never thought of Liam as the boyband type." I told her casually. She nodded in agreement.

"Yes, me neither, but he got some pretty hot band members. Like Zayn, Oooo and that Harry." She said fanning herself off for a dramatic effect. Only if she knew that "that Harry" was sitting in the other room listening to everything being said.

"What do you mean report back to them?" I asked her, raising my eyebrows.
"Lea... They've lost track of you. They don't know what's happened, if you are even alive! Your father contacted me personally, telling me to watch after you. The C.I.A was a bit worried about where you've wandered off to, since you are off their radar." Destiny explained to me. Her eyes widened every now and then.

"Oh." I said thinking about it. I guess she's right. I've been off for a while now.

A loud bang came from the bedroom which was basically across the small motel room.
Destiny snapped her head towards the noise in shock. Ohh, she thought I was here alone? Well, guess what? I'm not.

"What was that?" She asked me referring to the loud noise.
"C'mon." I told her sighing. She followed me into the bedroom where Sydney sat on the bed... Alone...
Where the hell is Harry?

Destiny looked at me with a face full of shock and wonder.
"What? Who?" She stuttered out, unsure what to say.

"Sydney this is my friend. Her name is Destiny. I've know her for a long time." I reassured to Sydney that Des was a good person.
She nodded and grinned.
"Hi. I'm Sydney." Sydney spoke softly. Destiny smiled and replied introducing herself.

"Sydney.. Where is H-" I started to ask her when the bathroom door flung open and Harry walked out with a huge grin on his face. He stopped in his tracks when he saw Destiny. I know he heard part of her and mine conversation.. So why does he look so shocked?