Answers and updates

Ok guys so I said I'd answer your lovely questions which I'm about to do. You think I should make a book where you ask me questions? Idk if anyone would ask questions for that book though but anyways here's some answers! Also comment what you think about that book idea? Please. Also I am updating VERY soon!

Sorry I left you guys hanging on the cliff. (Cliffhanger)

@tateradest asks:

"where has Janet been?"

I'll tell you next chapter ;).

"What are they going to do about Sydney being close to Janet?"

Well Sydney doesn't really know anything about her mother and has always thought of Leanna as her mother. I don't know if Sydney and Janet will be close.

"How did Janet survive?"

Well Leanna never saw Janet actually die. Leanna was just told that she died by her father. I will have a better explanation in the next chapter.

"Will Leanna forgive Janet?"

Well, Janet was their best friend. True friends stick together even after rough patches. Leanna will forgive Janet over time, but it might take a while.

"Will Liam forgive Janet?"

This question is difficult because Liam did leave her in her time of need, but then they made up, but Liam never even knew that Janet was "dead" because he was shipped off for his own safety. Liam didn't know until Leanna told him and he was devastated. So I'm not quite sure yet.

"Is Janet apart of those guys after Leanna and Liam or...naw?

No, Janet is not apart of those guys.

(Thanks for asking Gurl!!!)

@Argtarc asks:

"Where is Jack?"

Jack is a sneaky man. Jack is also very cold and heartless. Jack is currently being a coward and hiding, bit that doesn't mean he isn't dangerous.

"What does Jack have against their family?"

Jack was sent to prison because of Leanna's father and he swore that he'd kill everyone that Leanna's father cared about.

"What will happen to Troy?"

Well .. Let's just say Troy will make an appearance soon.

"How is Janet alive?"

I will answer that in the next chapter ;) .

"What will happen when Sydney, Janet and Liam meet?"

Chaos. ;)

---------

Thank you SO much if you asked a question!! Destiny I'm talking to you Gurl! Lol :).

Also please comment your thoughts on the question book. I promise I'll update soon guys!