Wrong Lad

...

----------------------

Liam and I gathered all the other boys and girls at his newly bought mansion. Me and him stood at his dinning room table planning our next move. Saying that Liam was mad would be an understatement, he was furious. He has transformed into strict Liam. The Liam that would cut your finger off for saying the wrong thing. I personally think his scary demeanor doesn't fit his personality, but it is still there.

Sometimes I wish that I wasn't born in this life. What would've happened if our family was normal? What would I be like? Would I be the perfect daughter? Would I sit around reading? Would I be in college? What would Liam be like?

"Leanna, I think we should call in the team?" Liam questioned looking down at me. My eyes went wide and I glared at him.

"Why would you want to do that?" I asked him louder than expected. Everyone in the room turned their attention to us. Liam and I just stared at each other, no expressions shown. It must've been a few seconds but it felt like mintues.

"Because. We might need backup. Leanna we don't exactly know what we're up against." He said with gritted teeth. I narrowed eyes at him. When I got up from the chair he looked surpised and I honestly don't blame him.

"If we reguest back up then we are offically back in the game. I don't know about you Liam, but I would like to stay out of it." I moved closer while speaking, my tone upset. He tilted my head awaitng a response.

He stayed silent and looked towards the ground. His breathing became uneven. He sat down and put his face in his hands. He loudldy breathed out, looking up at me with eyes full of emotion.

"We can't do it all by ourselves or we are going to die. I know that you hate her, but we need her and her team a-" Liam became rambling and mumbling to himself. I of course cut him off mid sentance cause that is how I roll.

"Wait..woah, woah, woah. Her? Who do you mean? If you haven't noticed Liam, I hate alot of people." I anxouisly spoke. Who is he reffering to?

He took a deep breath, letting a small smile out.

"Evie Dome"

One the words left his lips I responded immeditaly.

"No. No Way. Any other team."

Liam looked at me, a expressionless look upon his face.

"She's the only one who'd be willing to do it. I'm calling her. She lives down the road so she'll be here soon with her team." Liam stated firmly, standing from the chair and walking out of the room.

I let out a groan, dreading the fact that I'd be seeing Evie again.

Evie and I always hated each other. She went to camp with Damon, Destiny, Liam, and I. She is a stuck up bitch who I'm surprised isn't dead yet.

I heard a grunt from Destiny. The annoyance shown on her face.

"Why is he even calling her? She's such a bitch! I know she has a good team...but she's worthless." Destiny said the word her with disgust, I don't blame her. What Destiny said is true. Evie is worthless. Her dad is the head of the C.I.A, he wanted her to be a spy...but Evie isn't anything close.

"You two are still mad about Slammin Pak, aren't you?" Damon said with a slight laugh in his voice.

The look on our faces must've given our answer away because Damon burst out in laughter.

"You are! That's- FAB!!" Damon said, laughing even harder when the disturbed look on my face emerged.

One morning, Destiny and I woke up with witch green hair, no clothing except bra and underwear, and we were soaking wet. That's not even the worst part. Our beds... Were moved to the campus courtyard... With us sleeping in them! So when we woke up wet, with green hair and no clothing the courtyard was full of peers, looking at us and laughing. I sat in my bed horrified when Evie came out and let out a cruel laugh. She announced that we looked oh so fab and not to worry because lots of pics were already on the Internet. I stayed silent, shaking in terror. The humiliation was the worst.