Bye Bye Bye.

Leanna's POV

"Sydney,Harry, and Destiny can you come in here!" I yelled out. The nervous feeling taking over my body. This won't end good. I already know that. I love all of them. I really do, but I made a promise and there is some things I don't want to get out for everyone to know.

Destiny came rushing in with a knife tightly grasped in her hand. Damn... This girl must love knifes?

Harry soon followed with Sydney on his back. Cute. Sydney looked exhausted, and I don't blame the poor child. She's been having nightmares lately and I honestly can say that it's my fault.

"What's up?" Harry asked with a goofy smirk. Destiny gave me a weary stare. She is seriously the best at sensing if something's wrong. It's a blessing and a curse.

I flashed a fake grin at all of them unsure of what to say. I'm leaving tonight. I am probably going to forever going to regret this, but I can't have anyone have something against me.

"I love you guys.. So much, and I just want you to know that." I told them with a small smile. They all looked at me confused, well Sydney didn't. Sydney just grinned.

"Why..why are you telling us this??" Harry asked with a look full of concern. I looked to the ground quickly, letting out a long breath that I felt as though I've been holding in for awhile. I looked back up with a fake smile.

"You know, incase anything was to happen. What if there was a random attack? I wouldn't have time to tell you guys how I feel." I told them with a small bit of honesty. Harry and Destiny looked to the ground as if rehearsed.

"Well. I think it's time for bed. Don't you?" I asked Sydney. She nodded weakly, already falling asleep on Harry's back. Destiny nodded her head at me and went into the bathroom. Harry suddenly engulfed me into a hug. I hugged him back, but ended up hugging Syd also.

"Night Leanna." Harry told me with a odd smile. I smiled back and made my way into the living room. Once I knew everyone was deep into sleep I gathered my bags I already packed and silently opened the door. I left a note for them, but I'm still horrible for just leaving.

Annoyed, I marched over to Danny's hotel door. Btw the hotel doesn't have hallways, nope it's just outside. It's freezing outside currently. It feels like I am in a pool while it's snowing. I harshly banged on the door, not expecting to be suddenly dragged inside the room.

I pushed the person off me once I was in the room. The room smelled of disgusting cigar, but other than that the room is surprisingly clean.

"Well, I wasn't expecting you to actually come. To be honest." Danny spoke up with his stupid smirk.

"To be honest with you, neither was I. " I told him placing my bags on the ground and plopping down onto the couch. I looked around the room to notice most of the other guys in here are people I know already.

"Guys, this is Leanna Vick as many of you already know." Danny announced gaining everyone's attention. I awkwardly waved. Josh came over and shook my hand.

"Hey Leanna. Missed you, how have you been?" Josh asked sounding sincere. He was always nice, but I thought he just had a thing for me.

"Good Josh. How's Maggie doing?" I asked him about his girlfriend. The smile on his face disappeared and he started to tear up.

"She passed away...five months ago." He managed to get out. He was about to start sobbing and I feel horrible. Maggie died? That's horrible! She was a decent one. She wasn't some shank.

"I- I am so sorry. I had no idea." I told him, pulling him into a hug.

He walked away from me very upset. Why do I make people sad all the time? I do that way too much.