26*

"Rock."

"Paper."

"Scissors.."

"SHOOT!"

Shouted two grown young men as they play rock, paper, scissors in front of an ice cream stand. "Okeh! I won HAHA!" Yoongi exclaimed with joy for seeing Hoseok suffering face. The said other gave out a long sigh. "Damn it. Again!"

"Nope! You suggest this so it's your fault. Now, pay!"

"Fine." Hoseok rolls his eyes.

Both of them then turned to the worker. "1 chocolate and 1 vanilla, please," Yoongi said on behalf of Hoseok as well. The worker agreed with a smile.

He never thought he will be saying please to a peasant in his whole life, but after spending time with Jungkook, he can't help but remember the younger would always scold him for it. Saying it's bad manners and that everyone deserves respect even if they do bad things. Including himself. He even put a little imitation of Maya on how she would always place her hands on her hips every time she scolds them as well as copying her voice. Yoongi unconsciously smiled to himself at the fond memory.

"Here's your ice cream." The worker said and gave Hoseok their ice creams. Hoseok thank him and just like Yoongi, he chuckled at himself after realizing he just said that to a peasant. The reason is of course because of the certain youngster.

"Here's your chocolate." He hands to Yoongi who seems to be spacing out. The gummy smile on the older was the first thing Hosek saw. "Wow, are you that happy for an ice cream?" He laughs. Yoongi was brought back to earth because of his laughter. The older gaze at him judgingly. "I don't know what you're talking about." He took the ice cream from Hoseok and the two continues with their walk.

"Well, it's not normal for Suga to smile like that." He chuckles. Yoongi just shook his head and licked his chocolate ice cream.

The taste was just like its name, ice-cold yet creamy delicious. But, he somehow felt cold around him instead of only his mouth. He uses his free left hand and rubs his right shoulder to warm up.

"Uh, is it me or is it very cold?" Hoseok said as the hot breath from his mouth can be seen as smoke when he spoke. Yoongi was about to answer him when suddenly, sharp twinkling sounds were heard around them as well as white fog came out of nowhere and block the view of their surroundings.

The two have their eyes covered the whole time. Once everything has settled, they opened their eyes and were shocked to see blood-red color ice coming out from the ground with their sharp tips aiming directly at them. Both of them stood closely next to each other, immediately becoming wary of their surroundings.

Their ice creams seem to unexplainably freeze into a hard rock of red ice. They quickly dropped their ice creams which shatter instantly once they hit the ground.

In the midst of the fog, there they saw a hooded figure walking slowly towards them. Wearing a long black cloak with a bright vibrant red bow to tie around its neck. Its appearance was engulfed by the cloak while the face was covered in a white mask that only had a big black shape hole for the eyes. Almost in the shape of a cat's eyes.

Both boys slowly back away from the figure in caution. The masked figure suddenly sprints at them as red crystal forms on both of its hands, creating ice daggers. It was too fast for them to comprehend that the figure has already got in front of them, ready to slice its sharp crystal.

However, something interrupted the moment. A big blow has taken place and everything became a blur. Out of the two, Yoongi has his eyes open, and the first thing he saw before the explosion was a bright blue glow in the fog.