31*

Basement

"Ok, what is 256×63+100?"

"16,228."

"FUCK!!!"

"HAHA!"

"Damn it!"

"I win again!"

Jimin laid his head back and rest it onto Taehyung's back and groaned. "I hate you and your quick counting."

Taehyung smug. "I guess we know who's the best at maths between the two of us." He chuckled.

Suddenly, the metal door opens revealing their 'old pal' the cowboy walking in with a smirk while puffing onto his cigar. "That's them." He pointed as he turned behind him to glance at the hooded figure. The figure nodded before walking forward towards the two who were annoyingly glaring at them.

"Oi! Just because you were raised by boss, doesn't mean that I can't give you punishment for coming late. You're lucky we managed to stop them from escaping, you damn little shit." He muttered the last part to himself.

The figure didn't give a damn about his existence as they kneel in front of both Taehyung and Jimin. The two glared at the figure.

"Put a hand on me and I swear I let that bracelet of yours, the only thing that is keeping you from being killed by this room, destroyed and you will die," Taehyung stated firmly before having the back of his head being knocked hardly by a certain shrimp that tied with him. He grunts.

"The fuck was that for?!"

"Fuck you for almost revealing Iris, you moron!" Jimin whisper yelled into his ear. Taehyung rolled his eyes as he groaned from the pain.

The figure was silently observing the two. Their hand reached out in front of them earning a confused gaze from the duo. Just like that, their hand glowed red. The boys' eyes widen as their bodies start to glow red just like the figure's hand.

The cowboy behind her only scoffs as he stepped back out from the room. "Freak." He spat and left with closed doors. It wasn't long until the figure pulled back their hand into their long black cloak before moving away from the boys. The two watched their movement in wonder before realizing their dirty and scar-covered body were cleaned and healed. They were stunned.

"You don't have to act as if it's your first time seeing someone with powers. It's stupid." The figure spoke for the first time. It's a girl? They thought in surprise.

"Don't worry. It won't be long until your friends come to get you." She said calmly before settling herself at the corner of the room, sitting cross-legged on the floor.

The two looked at her in shock by the news. "Wait, you're lying aren't you?" Jimin suspected. "Why would I lie at a time like this? Besides, I'm still in the middle of introducing myself." She states with a grin, her eyes glistened red for a few seconds.

Jungkook POV

A sudden shiver runs down my spine which makes me jolt in my seat. Yoongi who sat next to me watched me weirdly. "What's wrong with you now?"

I shook my head, assuring him with a smile. "I'm alright," I said. "Please say that you really are, Jungkook," Jin pleads very worriedly over me. Ever since from the hospital, I noticed that Jin seems very different. As in more like Maya but not as bad as Maya. 

We are right now on our way to where Yoongi hyung told us the location of where they kept Taehyung and Jimin. The police were kind enough to lend us one of the officer's cars and from then, Jin hyung has not stopped asking me if I'm okay or am I feeling uncomfortable. Not that I mind, to be honest, I'm quite happy that he cares about me. It's just that, he has never done this before so it's quite hard to get used to.