5*

After she off her phone's notification, she quickly fixes herself before she went out if the house to her big and wide front yard.

***

Taehyung was lost in his thoughts while looking out the window until he saw that the plane had already passed the international airport.

Taehyung who was about to fall asleep instantly sit straight with the same question that keeps repeating in his mind. Jimin noticed Taehyung sudden change of mood went to see what he was looking at.

"Umm.. guys why did we pass the airport?" Jimin eyes were wide as questions start popping in his mind. The others then quickly move from their spot to the window. All the boys exchange questionable looks with one other as they're waiting for answers.

"Iris, why aren't we at the airport?" Asked Taehyung as the others all focused on him.

"That's because that's not the location that was programmed in the system. We still have 5 minutes left to reach our destination." Answered Iris.

After hearing this, Taehyung then gave the others a confused look. "Well, what is it?" Asked Yoongi impatiently.

"Well, Iris told me that our destination is not at the airport and we still have 5 minutes left before we reach there." Unconfidently Taehyung answer since he himself was also confused.

"Sir, we now have 1 minute left to your destination." Notified Iris to Taehyung. The boy that takes a deep, long breath before saying.....

"We're almost there..."

***

Maya was one her phone as she can see the plane coming closer to her house. It's a good thing Maya's house is somewhere far from the city and there was big and very wide land surrounding her house. Meaning to say it's perfect for a plane to land.

Right on time, Maya saw the plane slowly approaching her. She's now standing on the big land that's not far from her house. She then turned off her location in her phone and the plane automatically detect it.

The plane slowly makes its landing onto the field and it did successfully. Straight off the bat, Maya already noticed how shiny and polished the plane was. Maya took a deep breath as the door of the plane opened.

First came out was a tall boy with silver hair and he was wearing a black leather jacket and in the inside was a plain white baggy shirt that matches perfectly with the slim fit jeans and Timberland dark brown boots.

The tall boy looked from his left to right as he examined the surrounding. An uneasy look starts to form on his face but it's not only him.

Then came out another 5 more boys with all the money that's on their skin. Maya can see Gucci, Vans, Puma, and some other famous expensive brands in the world.

The boys scanned their surroundings with a blank face. That's the time Maya thought she could come in and she did.

***

All the boys were looking blankly on their surroundings until they saw a figure approached them. It was a lady that looks like she's in her late 30s and she was giving the boys a very warm welcoming smile.