6*

Once Taehyung stepped outside the backyard, he was immediately fascinated by how nice it is. It's a garden.

The flowers were nicely arranged and beautifully bloomed while the grass was perfectly cut. The entire backyard was clean and breathtaking as well.

Taehyung continues to look around until he found Jungkook sitting comfortably on the bench. The young boy has his head leaned to the back as he closed his eyes. Feeling the calm breeze flying around him.

Jungkook noticed Taehyung was looking at him. "Come. It's very relaxing here." He pats the seat next to him as he smiles warmly at Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at the boy before he scoffed and turned away from him. "Me? Sitting on that? Never." He crossed his arms while still not making eye contact with Jungkook.

"Why?" Asked Jungkook as he looked cluelessly at Taehyung. "What do you mean 'why'?" He paused. "You're just a peasant and I'm not sitting on something that you peasant sits on." He explained.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung confusedly as he still doesn't understand what the boy said. "Why?" He asked yet again.

Taehyung then rolled his eyes as he looked at the boy. "You're asking so many questions and it annoys me." He said coldly. "Ouk. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." Apologized Jungkook.

"It's just that it's my first time meeting new people. Especially when they are somewhere around my age." He said to Taehyung who has his hands in his pocket. "Whatever." He sighs.

"Anyway, just come and sit," Jungkook assured. "I already told you. I'm not sitting with you or sit on your-"

"Come on, you're tired, aren't you? I can assure you that you will feel great sitting here." Cuts Jungkook. Taehyung then looked at the boy hesitantly as his body debating whether to sit or not.

Taehyung wants to decline Jungkook's offer but again his body refused to listen to him. He slowly walked towards the boy who is staring up at the sky.

Jungkook was enjoying the breeze around him until he felt a presence next to him. He looked on his right and saw Taehyung sitting at the edge of the bench side with his head looking in a different direction.

Taehyung managed to sit on the bench but it was only at the edge. He then adjusts his sitting position into a comfortable one. Once he did, he can finally feel the calming cool breeze blowing by him which makes him relaxed. His head leaned to the back with his eyes closed. He felt peace at last after he came here. He let out a long satisfied sigh.

"Told you will like it." Taehyung immediately snapped his head towards Jungkook who just give him a warm smile. "Yeah, yeah it's fine." He said.

"But not as fine as mine," Taehyung said proudly which quickly caught Jungkook's attention. "What do you mean?" Asked Jungkook.

Taehyung scoffs. "I have a garden like this back at my parent's manor."
"Really?" Interest Jungkook.

"Yup and it's 10× larger than this. The bushes there are cut in different shapes such as things or animals. Not only that, but there is also a beautiful fountain in the middle as well and believe it or not, all of that is surrounded by a big maze made out of big bushes. Different kinds of flowers from other countries also can be found in that garden too. The bench there are also more comfortable than this wood."

Paused Taehyung as he tapped on the bench. "Mine is made of transparent glass that's not easily broken and has comfortable cushions on its sits add with two or three pillows."

"Wow. That must be nice to have everything." Said Jungkook as his eyes sparkle with amazement by Taehyung's story. Taehyung then let out a proud laugh.