7*

1 AM.

Tossing, turning, trying to make himself comfortable for the past 3 hours still having a hard time falling asleep. He tried to close his eyes yet it's not working. Taehyung was left to stare up to the ceiling with his back comfortably laying on the mattress.

For all that time, the same flashback kept on relying on his mind.

-"I mean they may be mean, they may do bad things, but, does treating them the same way they treat others badly a good idea?
-"belief in them to change. I can assure you that once they know that there are others supporting them, they will try to change for the better. So why not we try to believe in them now."

"I believe in them, ..."

The picture of Jungkook with a smile never disappeared in his mind. His words kept on repeating which drives him crazy.

He sighs when a sudden deep growl echoed throughout the room. Taehyung pats his starving stomach as he yet again let out a deep long sigh.

He looked at the time on his phone and saw it was 1:05 am. It's only been 5 minutes?!! He thought. A groaned was then released from his mouth as he thinks on how to satisfy his hunger without eating the peasant's food.

Thankfully, an idea popped up in his mind. "Hey, Jimin? You awake?"
He asked earning a groaned response from the other side.

"I am now." Jimin lazily answered. Taehyung quickly rushed towards his bag and start rummaging in it, making the sleepy boy next to him looking at him curiously.

"Got it." Jimin curiosity grew more as Taehyung happily jumped on his bed, adding weight next to his leg.

But the curiosity didn't last long as Taehyung shows him a stack of Korean money in his hands. This shook Jimin completely, waking him from his sleepy state.

"Where did y-"
"Apparently, I still have some leftovers money from my aunt who visits Korea last year and forgot to spend it." Explained Taehyung as Jimin took the money from his hands and starts counting them.

"By the way, I just found it when I was looking for my Gucci pajamas just now." Added Taehyung. Jimin then looked up to Taehyung with a curious grin played on his lips.

"So what's your plan?" Taehyung then grinned at his question as he answers, "How about we sneak out and find a nearby expensive restaurant, hmm?"

Not long after, Jimin nodded and both of them quickly change from their previous clothes to:

Jimin: