21*

One Week Later,

Sherry was at her daily usual of writing new reports on her experiment. She sips on her fifth cup of coffee of the day and was enjoying the silence of the lab until the pitter-patter of someone's high heel echoes throughout the room. Knowing who it was, she kept her eyes glued to her paper. "Have you done it yet?" She asked.

"All done. Though, I'm quite surprised how you knew she would be free. I mean, didn't she says she's going to do another modeling for a clothing brand or something?" Rina spoke as she sat next to her, placing her phone and files on the working table. Sherry wrote a full stop on her sentence and sighed in relief. "Yeah, she is. Surprisingly, her next photoshoot location was at that place. I thought why not let her pay a little visit since she hasn't seen them for 3 months now. Especially, him."

"True. I hope everything will be fine." Rina looks down. Sherry pats the older female's shoulder, giving it a soft assuring squeeze. She smiled. "Don't worry, I know what I'm doing. Have a little faith, okay?"

Rina lifts her gaze and smiled. "It's not that I don't believe you, I'm just worried about those two seeing each other again." She sighed.

• • •

Back at Maya's

After the incident happened a week ago, everything went back to how it was supposed to be. In fact, all of them forgot about their plan of making Jungkook showing his emotions.

Apparently, Maya somehow manages to erase it from all their memories, and the only thing they all can remember was waking up late. Like the usual.

Jungkook on the other hand was sad. Not sad depressed but just sad. Last week, right after he woke up from the incident, Maya immediately told Jungkook what's going to happen to him. Sure it saddens the boy but it didn't stop him from smiling. Death never once fear the younger and right now, he knew he will die happily. He managed to spend time with all his loved ones and especially his hyungs. They may say bad things to him and treat him poorly but he still looked at them as his friends. His brothers. His family.

That's all he could ever wish for and it's enough for him before he leaves this beautiful place where we call Life. The only one thing he could never get. He enjoyed his time here and he will not be sad during his last few more days here. He will make it memorable together with everyone. Including his hyungs who he noticed will be going back to their home a few days after his birthday. His death.

At this moment, Jungkook was left alone at home while everyone was busy outside. Jin and Hoseok we're buying groceries, Jimin and Namjoon doing the laundry. Both Taehyung and Yoongi were out jogging at the park. Maya will be at work as usual.

Jungkook happily sat on the couch, sipping onto his banana milk while watching his most favorite superhero movie, Iron Man 3. He was currently in the first part of the movie, in a scene where Tony Stark introduces to the audience his latest suit.

(MCU fan, anybody?) -LD 😂

Jungkook chuckles slightly at the last part where Jarvis mocked the main character. While he enjoys his movie, a sudden knock on the front door was heard.