28*

The Next Day

Both Jimin and Taehyung found themselves waking up again from their unconscious state only this time, it's at a different location. Very different location.

It was a very spacious white room that the clean color almost blinded the two. Jimin was first to sit up, groaning while messaging his temples. His blurry gaze scanned the room and noticed that there was literally nothing around them. Not a single piece of furniture.

Then, Taehyung sat beside him, curiously looking around the room as well. The two noticed a medium-size circle lining around them. Fully knowing that they're in a whole lot more of trouble, they sighed.

Unlike last time, instead of being tied with a rope, around their hand were securely lock with a white smooth surface like handcuffs. Iris stated that the handcuffs can only be open with voice-activated by the person who owns them. Taehyung groaned at the information.

Jimin managed to stand up without needing his hands from his position thanks to his legs muscles. His eyes roam around the room again and as he was about to step out of the circle, Taehyung out of nowhere locked his legs together with his making Jimin to face plant to the floor, hair barely touched the circle.

"The fuck, Kim Taehyung?!" He groaned. Jimin was more than ready to get up and throw punches but Taehyung stopped him. The other scoot closer to him and bend down, whispering into his left ear. "Iris told me that the room is motion detected. A single step out of this circle, the safety zone, you'll be dead in no time." He whispers quietly into his ear, just in case someone is eavesdropping on them as they speak.

Jimin turned to him, eyes widen. "Really?" Just then, a door they never knew was there, suddenly appear, and slides open.

"I gotta say, I'm very impressed that you two who don't like to stay put can still be alive until now." Came in the cowboy from before, a smirk on his lips. Taehyung and Jimin only glared at him.

"So, I wonder, do you know that this room is motion-detected?" The cowboy asked in wonder while suspiciously look at the two. Both boys exchange glances with each other. "Lucky guess." Taehyung shrugs.

"Lucky or not I'm still impressed." Said the cowboy as he took out a toy teddy bear and tossed it into the air. Taehyung and Jimin looked at the bear in mid-air, waiting for it to hit the ground when out of nowhere a laser beam shot out from the walls and blast the bear till it disintegrates to ashes.

Both boys were caught surprised as they gulped, especially Jimin. They stared as the destroyed parts came flowing down to the floor in front of them. The cowboy chuckled. "It is a shame." He smirked.

"Wait, why aren't you..." Taehyung finished his sentence with a point to the teddy bear's ashes while gazing at the older man. "Oh, that," The cowboy and his men then pulled out their right wrist to reveal the white bracelet on them. "This is the only thing that kept us alive without needing to go inside that circle of yours. The room has sensors everywhere and once it detected this bracelet, it will never hit it making the person who wore it unharmed whenever they go in. Neat ain't it?"

As he said that, Iris give a little of her info about the bracelet to Taehyung making the boy completely ignore the cowboy in front of him. "Anyway, you two better not escape again. If you can, I mean." He teased towards them earning an eye roll from the two. "Boss will be here any minute now," He mumbled which was purposely loud enough for them to hear.

"Boss?" Jimin asked. "Why, of course, it's none other than the man who hired me to kidnap you two." The duo widens their eyes at the newfound information. "It's called business. Though it will be much better if we manage to get all six of you but either way, we still get big money." He explained making the duo to exchange looks at each other.