14*

"What?" Namjoon looked at Maya wide-eyed.

"No fucking fair!" The others whined.

"I swear.." Yoongi walked closer towards Maya who was just casually sipping on her cup of coffee. With fist gripped tightly as he was ready to punch Maya right there.

"Woah, woah, hyung calm down. Maybe there's a reason for this." Jungkook swooped in between the two while holding Yoongi by the shoulders. "Don't touch me, Jungkook!" He growls angrily having enough of Maya's attitude towards him.

Both Maya and Yoongi looked at each other. Yoongi staring daggers into her soul while Maya kept her calm composer with a smirked.

"Violent are we now, " She raised her eyebrows at him in amusement. "Noona, please tell them, " Jungkook begs which Maya shrugs. "Alright. I mean isn't that obvious." She looked at Namjoon with a proud smile.

"These past few days, I've noticed that Namjoon was the only one that did his chores properly. So that's why I'm giving him a day off." She answered as if it's the most obvious thing.

"What do you mean? We did our job properly too." Jin whined. Maya instantly scoffs. "Yeah, letting Jungkook do your laundry doesn't look like it. Speaking of which, Jungkook, how many times I told you to stop helping them?" She scolds him gently.

"Sorry, " Jungkook looked down. She then crossed her hands over her chest and sighed. "Either way, Namjoon deserves a day off. Now all of you, meet me in the kitchen now." They all groaned frustratedly.

"Not you, Jungkook." Jungkook pout as he back away from the group and stood beside Maya. She stood in front of Namjoon, who was looking at her don't know what to do.

"Ah yes, here." She handed him money. He looked surprised. Even the others were shocked to see her handed him the money. He looked up at her confusedly.

"What? I'm going to let you free this entire day. Heck, I gave you the freedom to freely walk outside as well. Get to know Korea better. Of course, the only way to do that is with money. As your guardian, I should give you some money." She stated.

"But, this money doesn't look enough," Namjoon spoke out and Maya shook her head. "Hey, at least the money is enough for you to buy something." She convinced.

"Touche, " He said eyeing Maya to see if this isn't a prank. She smiled assuringly at him making the boy be even more doubtful. "Well, go on then." She pushed him upstairs as she knows well that the boys will always change ther outfit.

Namjoon didn't fight back as he was quite happy about the news. With that, he went to his room to change.

Namjoon's Outfit,

Simple but God knows how much that cost

Simple but God knows how much that cost. Once he's done, he quickly makes his way downstairs, giving victory smirked to the others that were lazily listening to Maya in the kitchen. He proceeds by flexing his money in his hands in front of them. They rolled their eyes.