16*

The ray of sunlight went through between the crack of the curtains waking up the peaceful younger as he stretched in his bed.

The sound of the beeping heart monitor was switched off as he gently removing the wire that sticks on his chest. He weakly sits up on his bed as he did the usual breathing exercise that he learned ever since he was very young.

As he did so, his eyes then landed onto a little note. It was placed beside a full cup of plain water. He took the note and read it.

______________________________________

Morning Kookie!

I've already prepared a glass of water for u. Sorry, I can't stay to help u take ur antidote for this morning. Emergency at the hospital.

See you soon, bun bun!

Love,
Maya Noona
______________________________________

The younger smile at the note as he placed it back onto the nightstand. He then proceeds to pull his drawer door and took out his antidote capsule.

While taking one antidote out, he noticed there left two more inside.
It's almost finished. I must tell noona later. He thought before shoving the antidote into his mouth quickly with the help of all the water from the cup.

Once that's done, he instantly placed the cup back on the nightstand grabbing tightly onto his bedsheet as he held in his breaths. Waiting for the pain to attack.

*BA DUUP!*

"Ack!" He winced as his heartbeats hardly onto his ribcage. As if it's going to burst out of his chest.

*BA DUUP!*

Jungkook instantly falls back on his bed and starts to curl into a ball, silently enduring the pain he must go through so that he can have energy from the antidote. He gripped tightly onto his shirt where his heart is while gasping sharply for air.

Tears brimming from his eyes as he continues to bear the pain. His body feels hot, sweats forming on his forehead. Unbearable headache pounding hardly on his brain.

But that wasn't as worse as the painfully beating from his heart. Making it hard for him to breathe. Too weak for him to call for help or move. His body felt numb as he continues to whimper silently in pain, tightly gripping the bedsheets around him.

The pain went on for another 2 minutes and finally, it ends. Finally, he can breathe properly. His heartbeats became stable. Tears slowly falling down from his cheeks.

He never likes the pain aftermath whenever he eats his antidote. It makes him feel even weaker than he already is. The feeling of slowly dying.

Shrugging the feeling off, he slowly sat up on his bed and did his usual breathing exercise. He also did some light exercise before going into the bathroom to get ready for the day has to offer for him.

Skip time

Happily skipping down the stairs, he suddenly halted his steps. A figure stood in front of him making the younger almost lost his balance.

He caught himself by leaning his whole weight to the wall beside him. He sighs in relief. "There's a reason why they say not to run on the stairs, Jungkook." The figure scowled.

Jungkook turns his gaze towards the familiar voice. His lips soon replace with a bright smile. "Morning Jin hyung!" He beams.

Jin just rolled his eyes at the shiny smiling younger in front of him. "Yeah, morning." He walked passed Jungkook up the stairs. "Breakfast is still hot on the table. Make sure to eat it before it gets cold." His figured disappear to his room.