33*

It was just another night in Seoul. Citizens happily chit-chatting and children running around the shopping mall. Workers minding and do their duty as told. It's just a normal night in a busy mall like it's always has been.

Well, that's what it should have been.

There sat a little boy on the fountain that was placed in the center of the mall. His mother was not far from him as she was buying them waffles from the store a few feet away from the fountain. She kept her gaze on her son making sure he's alright and noticed that he was playing with the fountain's water.

"Don't play with the water, sweetie. It's dirty." She raised her voice enough for him to hear since they're not that far. The son heard his mother's voice only a little bit and nodded.

Being a small child around his age, they can get quite naughty. Hence, he dips his hand back into the water. As he enjoyed the distortion reflection of his face in the water after lightly splashing it he noticed a light coming from above him. The light reflects the water and blinds his eyes. He squinted and took his hand out of the water. He looked up and saw through the window dome on top of the mall a bright blue light coming down from the sky. He kept his curious gaze on it until the light smashed through the dome.

Came falling glass shards from above him. The child was too curious about the scene that he didn't notice his own safety. Thankfully, his mother was fast and pulled him away immediately. That's when something came crashing into the fountain, breaking it. Smokes from the fountain debris and shattering shards surrounded the scene making everyone to unable to see what's causing it.

Gasps can be heard everywhere in the mall as all are looking at the smoke in question. It wasn't long until it disappears and that was when they saw a boy. Laying on the broken piles of fountain beneath him and some small concrete on top of him. He has dark brown hair and doesn't look like he at his 20s yet. Wearing only a dirty white long sleeve shirt and black jeans, the boy began groaning.

His eyes were shut tightly as he slowly lifts himself. Everyone can only stare at him, some started running from the area. The little boy focuses his attention on the teen that fell from the sky and saw that he was coughing while covering his mouth. It was a violent cough that when he pulled his right hand away, as clear as day, the little boy saw blood.

The teen quickly washed his hands with leftover flowing water from the broken fountain pipes. "Mom, look!" The boy calls his mother and pointed at the teen. "He's bleeding!" He said. The mom was shocked by the sudden happening and got more surprised when she heard her son's word. She was about to observe the teen closely when out of nowhere, another bright light came crashing down on the teen, only this time, it's in the color red instead of blue.

It landed so powerful that it creates shockwaves across the mall. Breaking the walls concrete and tiled floors. The mother was about to make a run for it with her son when the floor above them came loose and fall. She quickly hugs her son and brings him deeper in her arms in a way of shielding him.

She waits for the floor to crash them both but nothing came. She opens her eyes and saw that the big, heavy concrete was floating above her. She was shocked by the scene and quickly went to look at her side, wondering how this happen. There she saw the teen, kneeling far from the broken fountain with one hand stretched out to them as blood drooling down from his mouth.

"Go!" The teen yelled and the mother didn't waste her time and grabbed her son and ran. She gave him a look of thank and left.

"Jeon Jungkook."

A female voice called out to the teen from the smoke. It was none other than the one that came in red light. It was the figure. She generates red shards in her palms and immediately sprints threads him. Jungkook quickly swipe his hand in the figure direction, placing the big concrete floor in front of her which was effortlessly cut by her shards.