3*

"Alright. We are good to go!" Said Maya as she shut down her computer after finishing emailing her report to her boss, Mr. Kwon.

Today is a very special day as she finally can bring her one and only, most beloved nephew back home with her after living in the hospital for sixteen years. In fact, the boy has been staying in the hospital ever since he was born. The boy suffers a condition which is very fatal and unstable if it's not treated right. That's why he has to stay in the hospital but that doesn't stop him from being him. A child that is so adored by everyone in the hospital including Maya's boss who is a doctor just like her and also the owner of the hospital. After finishing checking every electronics in the room were off, she then took off her doctor's coat and put it on the coat rack. She walked out of the office and locked the door before she left.

After that, she used the elevator and pressed the level button which will soon lead her to a familiar hallway. Once the elevator door was opened, she quickly, excitedly walked out and made her way to his room. The boy's room then came to her view as she noticed the name written in permanent marker that said 'Mr. Jeon'.

As she was about to walk into the room, she realized that the room was slightly opened. She silently walked in the room and was immediately met with a very bright and warm bunny smile that can easily give light in the darkness and some sparkling doe-like eyes that sparkled beautifully in the night sky.

"Hi, Maya Noona!!"

Jeon Jungkook

Age:16

Info:
-very naive and innocent about the world, very kind and caring towards others
-always care for others first then himself
-will love you for you no matter who you are or what your reputation is
-suffer a condition which is having a very weak heart that's not easy to heal
-have an antidote specially made just for him that can support his heart's energy and must be taken every 6 hours.
-he has at least 3 hours to take the antidote, if not then his body will be in a weak state and during that state, he must rest if not he will have a high chance of having difficulties for breathing which can be fatal
-loves to sing, draw, reading and listening to music, he also can dance but not always
-parents died the same day he was born; his mom(Maya's best friend) died while giving birth to him while his dad(Maya's brother) died during his business trip to France
-get adopted by his only Aunt(Maya) who treated him like a son and he treated her like his mom
-a very 'special' boy ;)

"Hello, baby~" Maya said as she swiftly wrapped her arms around his waist as she leans her head on his back. Jungkook who was still fixing his hair giggled at his aunt's action.

"Are you ready for the big day?" The boy nodded innocently as a response.
"That's good to hear." Said a nurse that was helping him to pack.
"Yup and I'm quite impressed that you aren't scared or nervous." Said another nurse who also helped him to pack.