4*

3 Weeks Later...

Taehyung woke up with a sharp headache stabbing him in the brain which makes him groaning in pain.

Taehyung then tries to look around to see where he's at and where the others are. If he remembers correctly, they were just clubbing the whole night while enjoying the first night of their summer holiday. They were drinking and even making out.

But what makes it even worse was that they didn't tell their parents at all about the night. They knew that their parents would scold them for a whole hour of annoyance.

That's why they lied to their parents saying that they go to a classmate's 'peasant' house to do homework together ......

As if they ever will.

And their parents actually fell for it. Taehyung scoffed as he remembered how he persuades his parents with those classic puppy eyes.

He then slowly sit up because of his painful headache. Once he's done, suddenly a window opened beside him and its bright light was blinding him.

And that hit him. He can't tell if his brain was messing with him but he remembered that there was no window at all in that VIP room of the pub.

Bright light starts to spreads across the room and he saw that he was not in the VIP room but a hallway?

"Wakey, wakey boys!"

Called out a female voice which immediately shook them all from their deep slumber.

"Good morning, sweeties!" Called out another female voice that's very familiar especially to Jimin.

"Mom?" Said Jimin sleepily as he rubbed his sleepy eyes. Suddenly a hologram starts to appear before them.

"Hello~" Smiled Taehyung's mom from the screen.
"Mom?!" Taehyung shouted in surprised. "What's going on?! Where are we?!!" He asked desperately.

"Well~ since you boys have 2 months' holidays from school, we thought why not bring all of you for an overseas vacation, and this time, we extend it to 5 months."

All the boys' eyes went wide by their parents' sudden decision.
"No way?! Really?!" Asked Hoseok whose jaw dropped. His dad nodded which makes all of them jumped with joy.

"HOLY SHIT!!!WE'RE FUCKING FREE!!!!" Shouted Taehyung as all of them cheered.
"Boys-"
"Now we can do whatever THE FUCK we want!" Cuts in Yoongi.
"Hey, Boys-"
"We can go shopping whatever sHiTS we want!" Said Jin.
"Bo-"
"Not only that, but we can also go clubbing till late at night! In fact, from dusk till dawn!" Shouts Taehyung which shocked all the adults.

"Ohh true~ Well, we can gamble at a fancy casino there and I can assure you I know a guy," Yoongi said with confidence.

"I bet that I will win this time!" Taehyung glared at Hoseok. "You sure about that, Taehyung? I mean you always say that but still end up loosing to me." Hoseok smirked.

"Don't worry hyung, this time I will bet something greater." Taehyung grinned to Hoseok who raised his left eyebrow in curiosity.
"And what is that?"
"Well since South Korea has a lot of cute and sexy ladies, I thought why not we play around with them." Taehyung's answers instantly shocked the adults who the boys forgot was still there.

Hoseok then grinned at Taehyung playfully as they all laughed.
"BOYS!!" Shouts a familiar voice that makes all of them turned back to the hologram-like screen.
"Oh, you still here.." Jin said annoyedly.

Indeed it has appeared that the boys actually forgot about their parents' existence. "Kim Seokjin how dare you give us such a tone!" Scolds Jin's father to Jin who just rolled his eyes.