18*

3 Days Later

Beep, beep.....

Calling Jeon Maya...

.....

"Harro, " Greeted Maya with a sigh as she looks at her phone. The screen was enlightened by her caller on the other side. She was sitting on her desk and was wearing a working suit. Assuming she is in the middle of her work.

"Hello Maya, I hope you're well, " She smiled from the screen earning the same expression from Maya. "I'm fine and I hope you're too. So...why the sudden call, Rina?" She replied while closing her laptop on her lap and placed on the empty side of her bed, together with all of her patients' files.

"Well, I was just checking on you to see if anything wrong. I hope they didn't cost you much trouble, " Rina looks at Maya with eyes begging that the boys didn't do anything stupid while being away from their parents' supervision.

Maya chuckles and shook her head. "Other than them insulting me and my class in society?... No. They didn't do anything that could consider criminal." Rina sighs. "Well, I guess that is better..."

"Hey cheer up! They've been very good lately and have improved a lot with their housework skills. I'm quite impressed, to be honest." Rina gazed at her friend through the camera with a confused look. "Chores?" Maya nodded.

Rina widens her eyes. "Y-you actually means chores that we all do in the house! Like mopping, sweeping-"

"Woah slow down! Of course, I meant that." Maya chuckled but Rina just scoffs in disbelief. "No worries though, they're still your spoil brat."

"No I mean it's just very surprising to hear then doing chores. They never did it once in their entire rich lives."
"Yeah, I can see that." The two giggled.

"Anyway, would you like to meet them? I think they're probably downstairs watching tv or something." Rina shook her head. "No need to call all of them, I just need a few words from that son of mine." Maya stood up from her bed and walk out of her room.

"You mean Taehyung? Sure. I can call him." Rina nodded as Maya gesture her to keep quiet. Not wanting to panic the boys.

She skipped her way down the stairs and silently walks to the living room where noises and bickering can be heard.

"FOR FUCK SAKE! WHY AM I ALWAYS THE FORTH PLACE?!!"

"Just admit that you're bad at this Tae-"

"SHUT UP YOU LITTLE MIDGET! JUST BECAUSE YOU GET SECOND PLACE-"

"LITTLE MIDGET?! I FUCKING DARE YOU TO SAY THAT AGAIN!"

"LITTLE-"

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP BEFORE I SHOVE THE SPATULA UP YOUR ASS!" 

Both ladies finally reached the living room, only to meet with the boys playing Mario Kart on the tv. Taehyung, Jimin, Jin, and Jungkook were playing the game. Meanwhile, Namjoon was calmly reading his book on the couch with Yoongi legs spread on his lap as the boy slept next to him while laying in a comfortable position. Hoseok however, was entertained by the others that were playing the game.

"I CHALLENGE A REMATCH, YOU CHEATERS!"

"We've been playing this for 3 hours already-"

"SURE, YOU CAN GIVE UP IF YOU WANT, PUSSY!"

"YAH! I'M OLDER THAN YOU! THE OLDEST IN FACT! WHERE'S YOUR RESPECT YOU BRAT!"

"THEN ACCEPT THE REMATCH LIKE A MAN AND LOSE LIKE A MAN!"