8*

"Uhhh......hi..?"

"Answer our damn questions, dammit!" Said Taehyung. The young boy quickly stood upon hearing such tone from Taehyung.

"If you both were hungry, you should've asked." Jungkook walks closer to the two older boys. "Answer the questions, peasant." Spat Jimin.

"I was worried." He answered while looking deeply into the two older orbs. "I was worried because Maya Noona ever told me that a lot of bad things happened during this time of night. Like rapists or kidnappers-"

"How did you know that we sneak out?" Cuts Taehyung. "Well, I went to the kitchen to get my banana milk since I was thirsty until I heard footsteps outside. Like any normal human I am, I went to check on it. I was very surprised when I saw you two ran out of the gate. I was worried that you two will get hurt and decided to follow you. It's a good thing that I follow, I mean, you both almost got hurt or worse, killed." He said.

"Now let's go before Noona wakes up." Said the young boy as he grabs Taehyung by his wrist and pulled him. Taehyung, however, did not approve of obeying the peasant's words nor letting him touch him. "Yah! Let go of me!" He aggressively jerked his hands off.

"And what makes you think that we will EVER follow you?" Jimin folds his arms. "Come on, hyung we have to go before something bad happens again." Convince Jungkook but the two stubbornly shook their heads.

"Don't call us that." Growls Jimin. "Please! I don't want you both to get in trouble with Noona." Jungkook interlocked both of his hands together as he pleads. "We don't care! She's not our boss! She just a mere peasant! Same as you." Taehyung answered coldly. "Speaking of trouble, you're getting it too you know." Scoffed Jimin.

Out of nowhere, the atmosphere became quiet as Jungkook bit his lips while looking to the ground. "Right...I didn't think that through...." He scratches the back of his neck as he let out an awkward laugh.

"Regardless we still need to go back!" Jungkook pleads again. "How about you go back home and let us have our free time, alright." Said Jimin with a fake smile. "But-" Jungkook then felt a hard push behind him making the boy stumbles painful onto the ground.

"This time, DON'T follow us and DON'T come to get us! We don't need a peasant like you to save us. Even worse having you people as our friend is not going to happen. Never. Now go." Taehyung coldly said as he and Jimin walked away living the boy confused on the ground. "Hyu-"

"Never called us that, peasant." Spat Jimin cutting Jungkook off. With that, they quickly left.

"Seriously, that peasant has a problem." Sighs Jimin as Taehyung agreed. As they continue, they realize that they don't know where they were since they're not very familiar with the dark alley. Also, they just came to Korea that noon.

"Hey Iris, show us the way out." Command Taehyung. "Yes, sir." She replied politely. Iris then went to do what she had been told. The two boys, however, just stay quiet as they still try to comprehend what was happening. Especially back at the store. How did it happen? How did they get here?

It's like they are in a movie. A fictional world where everything that impossible is possible such as powers, superheroes, and magic. What happened in the store is just like that but they both knew that they were normal. They didn't do or go through any weird object, get experiment on nor bit by a radioactive spider. Then how?

"While waiting for Iris, we can maybe try to find our way out ourselves." Jimin agreed on Taehyung's suggestions. With that, the two boys proceed on their walk while Taehyung's mind was still clouded with questions about what happened at the store.