22*

A few minutes later,

"So you both married last year and it's not by love but force from both of your parents?" Jungkook asked Yoongi who just sighed for the hundredth time today.

"No shit Sherlock! Now can you stop asking questions and let me eavesdropped on Maya and her in Maya's bedroom!" He whispers-yelled which earns loud shush from the others. All seven are currently hiding inside Namjoon and Jin's bedroom which was right next to Maya.

After the little 'reunion' between Alice and Yoongi, Maya came back a few minutes later. Alice quickly grabbed Maya by the wrist and dragged her to Maya's bedroom. The door clicked close. This confuses yet curious all seven of them and Hoseok decided on eavesdropping them. 

"But before this, you two knew each other or...?"

"Oh, they knew each other alright. They met when both of their fathers are having a meeting to collab their clothing line together and forge a new bond of friendship. That was when Yoongi was only 6 years old." Jimin answers. "Yeah, but even if Yoongi said it's just 'forced', doesn't mean it stays that way," Jin smirked at that when he saw Yoongi tensed a bit.

"Then, they love each other?"

"No! Never! Me and her! Pssh!" He denied. The other 5 stares at him with a are you sure look while Jungkook becomes even more confused with this information. Does he love her or not?

"So what brings you here Alice? I thought you're busy with your modeling schedule." Maya's voice can be heard faintly from the wall. All of them squish one another, wanting to hear more tea.

"Well, I'm here to give you something that Sherry didn't have time to give. Together with her message as well." Alice answers. This grabbed Jungkook's attention. Is this conversation serious? Will it lead to his illness topic? Oh no, he must get them away from here before they heard too much.

"Uhh hyung, I think we should go." He placed his hand onto the shoulder of the closest hyung beside him, Jimin. Living in a house with the same peasant who always gives you a lot of skin shipping can make one to give up on stopping that person. That's the reason why whenever Jungkook pats their shoulder or hug them out of habit, they will just leave him be. Even if they stop him, he still does it in the next 5 minutes. At this point, they just have to deal with it.

Jimin looked at him confused. "What? Why?" Jungkook bit his lip nervously. He never wanted to lie. Yet he needs to. A small white lie wouldn't hurt, right? "B-Because noona said that it's bad to eavesdrop."

Those words instantly grabbed all ther attention from the wall. "Seriously Jungkook, you're sometimes too good. A little rebel can't hurt you, right? Besides, I bet you're curious too." Jin spoke with a grinned. Well, his hyung got a point as well.

Jungkook knows that Maya is hiding something from him. But he trusts her and respects her decision for not telling him. Though, he's a human too. Guess curiosity doesn't always kill the cat only.

The others placed their ear back to the wall as Jungkook sighed. He knew right now, nothing can go against their decision. At least he tried, right?

Suddenly, everything went quiet. Too quiet. The two female voices from the other side can no longer be heard. Were they done? Then, somebody clears their throat. All of them shudder in surprise as they turned towards the door. There stood Maya and Alice, looking at them with a questioning gaze.

"Mind explaining why are all of you hugging the wall?" Alice raised her left eyebrow suspiciously. "Yeah, eavesdropping I see?" Maya spoke voice laced with mischief and eyes looking playfully at them. Panic rose from within them. Shit! What to say?!