13*

One Week Later,

The boys have been doing surprisingly well on all their chores these past few days. But that still doesn't change the fact that they are still the same rude and arrogant brat from America.

Today was the day where it was Jimin Yoongi's turn to buy the groceries. But, Jimin said that he was busy doing 'something else' which ended up him going with Jungkook.

Walking down the drizzling, calming road of a small housing area, there Yoongi with his umbrella groaned in annoyance as Jungkook carried all the groceries behind him. Jungkook clothes were a bit wet by the drizzle since Yoongi didn't want to share his umbrella with a peasant.

Though, Jungkook didn't mind. The only thing on his mind is that he gets to spend time with his hyungs. That's all.
Also, it's just drizzling, nothing bad will happen. As he was lost in his daze, Jungkook accidentally bumped into Yoongi. "Watch where you're going, peasant." He said coldly.

Jungkook noticed Yoongi was busy looking somewhere so he follows the older's gaze. There he saw, kids playing happily at the clean river in the park. Their squeals of happiness are the only thing they could hear in this quiet village.

The reason why they chose this place to get back to Maya's house was that Yoongi was too lazy to wait for Uber to arrive saying his more privileged ass can't show himself using peasant vehicles for it will be embarrassing. Jungkook didn't seem to mind and went to suggest this route for it is a shortcut back.

Yoongi sighed. "I still remember when the boys and I used to play like that when we're young. Very innocent to all the bad things in this world." He accidentally said out loud without realizing it. "Hyung?" Jungkook called out snapping the older out of his trance.

"What?" He asked and Jungkook looked at him in pure confusion. "Do you want to swim with the others? We can come back here again for a swim if you want?" Yoongi looked at him confusedly. "What? No. Why would I swim in that dirty water with peasant germs in there?" Yoongi said as he continues to walk ahead of Jungkook.

The young one came up to him from the back asking, "Can you swim, hyung?". Yoongi looked at him weirdly by the sudden question. "Of course, I can swim. It's one of the most important survival skills." He answered.

"Oh okay. I wished I can swim." Jungkook said grabbing the older's attention. "Well, aren't you pathetic to not know how to swim. I mean you already pathetic, peasant and all." Yoongi mocked to which Jungkook nods.

"True," Just then, Jungkook's face immediately lit up startling Yoongi. "Maybe, hyung can teach me!" He beams. "Huh?" Jungkook then skipped in front of Yoongi while looking back at him with a bright smile. "Please, I promise to not take too much time from you." He pleads.

"My time has already wasted staying here and the answer is no." Yoongi pushed him aside continue walking ahead. "Please, "

"No."

"Please~"

"No."

"I promised to learn fast, "

"Jungkook, no."

As Yoongi said that, his stomach suddenly growls. He groaned annoyedly. "Out of all time, body!" He scolds his stomach. An idea then lit above Jungkook's head. "Hey, I found this stall a few days ago and it somewhere around here, I can buy us some if you want?" Jungkook suggest.

"Hell no, I'm eating peasant's foo-" Yoongi stomach growls again.

"..."

5 minutes later,
Yoongi POV