27*

They're almost there. They can feel it. Well, Iris told them that they're nearing the exit.

Both Taehyung and Jimin ran down the empty abandoned hallway as they can wait to feel the relief once they've escaped. They can clearly see the entrance in front of them.

"Sir, get down!"

Iris suddenly spoke to Taehyung in panic. Without thinking twice, he grabs onto Jimin's wrist and pulled him down with him laying flatly on the dirty floor. Both of them were confused at first when a laser beam was blasted above their head. Their eyes widen.

They went to look at where the laser beam hit and to their fear, it went through the pillar behind them, cutting it clean in the middle. As they were distracted by that, a metal ball was tossed towards them. Before they could react to it, the ball suddenly zapped the two with high volts.

They groaned as their body lost their energy and fall forward, slowly losing consciousness.

No, they were so close. Taehyung thought as he looked at the entrance in front of him, only to meet with a lot of silhouettes of armed men. Their eyes slowly became heavy. Body numb and weak.

Then, they heard footsteps from behind them. In came the cowboy with a cigarette between his lips. He looked at the two, smirking.
"Thinking you can escape that easily?" He snickered while puffing on his cigarette. He knelt in front of them, scoffing.

"Don't worry, we'll take good care of ya." The man said before everything became black.

Maya's House

"JUNGKOOK!!"

Maya called out as she ran towards them who just arrived. They were all covered in dirt dust and have scratches somewhere on their cheeks, elbows, and knees.

She took the pale unconscious Jungkook from them as she laid him on the floor. She knelt next to him, supporting his weight with her lap. "Jungkook? Jungkook!" She tried slapping him gently on the cheek, shaking him but it doesn't work.

All of the boys were looking at the scene, shock. Except for Yoongi and Hoseok as they knew what the caused of it. "We need to get him to the hospital," Jin suggests as he was about to approach Maya when she suddenly turned to him with teary eyes.

All of them were eyes wide by this. Maya was just like Jungkook only she does show a few emotions. Though sad and hopeless was not one of them. This worries them.

Maya instantly snapped back to reality as she wipes her tears. "Right. We need to bring him to the hospital now." She carefully stood up from the floor and looked at all of them. Her gaze was no longer the confident, arrogant look they all annoyed with but rather was pleading to them for help.

Just then, Namjoon came running into them after finishing discussing ways to look for Taehyung and Jimin with the head of the police. He looked at them surprised by the sudden situation.

"What happened?" He asked as his eyes found an unconscious Jungkook on the floor. "Jungkook?!" He was about to come closer when Maya stops him. "No time for questions now, I need to bring him to the hospital. Hoseok, Yoongi. You both are coming with me." Maya ordered as she went to quickly grab her things and the car key.

"Maya wait!" Namjoon calls her as she was about to open the front door. "You can't take Yoongi. We need him here." He said.

"Why?"

"Just now, the police found the signal of where the video was taken. But we couldn't access it so we need Yoongi hacking skill to locate it." Namjoon reason. Maya went silent for a few seconds. "Alright. Yoongi, you stay. Jin and Hoseok, you both follow me and help carry Jungkook to my car."