19*

One Week Later

Sometimes every morning, Jungkook would always find himself walking outside the neighborhood for a bit of fresh air.

While walking, he spotted an old woman carrying a lot of grocery bags. Being a good child he is, he quickly approached the older with a gentle smile.

"Would you need any help?" The old lady turned to him with a confused gaze. "Oh, no need. I'm fine." She said with a smile. "You sure? I can help you if you'd like, since I'm young and strong."

"Oh no, it's okay, child. I'm fine. Why don't you go ahead and have fun okay?" She insists but Jungkook just shook his head. "Nah. I've got nothing to do anyway. Besides I feel bad seeing you struggle. Please."

"But-"

"I can also keep you company and safe while we make our way to your house. I won't forgive myself if anything happens to you." Said the younger as he pleads the older with his sparkly doe eyes. Immediately, the old lady notices the sincerity in his eyes. In his words. Not really did Jungkook wants to help from pity but also genuinely he cares for her. Even though they never met before. After a few more insisting, the old lady gave up and sighed.

"Alright. But don't come complaining to me that I'm a burden to you." She warned playfully and Jungkook just chuckled. "I'm doing this by my own will. I want to do this. You're not a burden to me." Jungkook assures, gently took the bags the older handed him. She smiled warmly at him.

"Well aren't you a good young man. We need more guys like you. Gentleman has apparently died in this modern time." She jokes and the two continue their chit chat while making their way to the olders house.

"Say, may I know where you lived? I'm curious if you're living somewhere in the area?" She asked. "Sure. I lived with my aunt, Maya noona. You probably know her." Her eyes brighten. "Oh, you're her nephew. I see."

While the two continue their peaceful walk together, six pairs of eyes were watching them from behind. Hiding from a corner stays six very familiar boys. They glanced at Jungkook and the old lady for a moment before giving looks at each other.

They nod at one another, signaling it's time to go back. And they did.

They all came back into the house and Yoongi was the first to plop himself face flat on the couch. "I still can't believe you fuckers manage to get me out of bed." He groaned into the couch seats.

"What are you talking about? You're one of us that woke up early for this." Hoseok says as he slumped himself at the end of the same couch Yoongi was laying. "Of course. I mean we all know why we did this right?" He sat up.

They all nodded.

Last Night (Flashback)

"Yah! Park Jimin! Get your ass back here and gave me back one of my 50 Channel necklaces!" Taehyung shouted at Jimin who ran out of their room and down the stairs.

Jimin of course ignores the other and continues to his escape to the front door. Jungkook who was helping Jin buying the groceries, opens the door for both of them and was instantly met with Jimin's panic face.

"Out of my way!" He slips pass through the two and out of the house. "Jimin! Where the hell are-"

"Tell Taehyung I'm going to the park. Bye!" He left. Both of them exchange confusing looks with each other before shrugging.

They step in and met with a furious Taehyung. "WHERE'S THAT PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A HUMAN BEING?!!" He stomps to the two.

"Jimin said he's going to the park," Jin replied calmly. Taehyung was going to open the door when Jin slapped his hand away from the doorknob. The boy winced. "Before I let you go on your hunt, mind explaining what happened?" Jin hands Jungkook the other grocery bags and told him to take it to the kitchen. The younger nodded and left.