9*

The time was 7 am in the morning when he woke up for an early morning jog. He was currently putting on his work out attire which was of course, expensive.

He didn't put on his shoes yet since he prefers to put it on the way to the door. He slowly makes his way to the bedroom door while trying not to wake up his roommate who was snoring on the bed beside his.

He silently turning the doorknob and take a quick peek outside. Just as expected, no one was awake. He sighs in relief. He took his shoes and quietly slid through the door and close it shut. 

He then quietly skipped his way down the staircase and walked straight to the door. Unfortunately, the door was locked which remind him.

Unlike any house, Maya's doesn't need a key to open the door, it needs a card key. Yes, there's a black shiny like tiles placed under the doorknob where the key was supposed to be. All you have to do is swipe the card key in front of it and it opens. To close it is even more special. It's voice-activated.
Say "Lock" and it will lock all by itself.

He groaned as he sits at one of the living room's couches that's the nearest to the front door. He went to slip into his shoes when suddenly he heard noises in the kitchen. A scaredy-cat he is jumps from the couch and stares hesitantly at the kitchen's direction.

He slowly makes his way towards the kitchen with legs shaking viciously. He gulped. He took a deep breath before taking a peek to the kitchen from the dining room.

To make it even scarier was the fact that no one was there. He froze. Can't be a ghost, can it? He thought.

"Boo!" A woman's voice whispers like the wind in his ears. He felt a presence behind him making the young man jumped forward almost having a heart attack. She silently chuckled. "Surprise to see you awake,"

"Jin." She continued. Jin rolled his eyes crossing his arms on his chest. "What do you want, peasant." Maya smiled. "Morning to you too, Jin."

"It's Mr. Kim Seokjin too you, peasant," Jin said. Maya then walks back to the sink with an empty cup on her right hand. While she was washing the dishes, Jin took this opportunity to scan her.

She was wearing a very simple white blouse with long sleeves match with black pants. Is she going to work? He thought. He fishes out his phone from his pocket and realized it was a Tuesday, the usual working day.

"Off to jog, huh?" Jin snapped his eyes to Maya and saw that she was putting on a white coat. "Working?" He pointed out ignoring her question. "Yes, I'm a doctor by the way so I won't be at home a lot. But don't worry I will always buy you guys some takeout and delivered it straight here if I'm working late." She said while packing all her stuff that was on the dining table which Jin didn't notice was there. Or he just too afraid thinking that a ghost was in the kitchen to not realize anything that happened around him.

"I thought all of you kids would wake up late as any spoiled kid would be, should be somewhere 1 or 3 pm." She bet. Jin rolled his eyes in annoyance as he spoke, "Fine! I go to my room and go back to sleep! I'll wake up late too like you thought I would be!" He stomped out of the dining room.

"Hey, don't blame me for thinking such way, I mean why don't you blame yourself for making people assume the same thing." Jin halted with his back facing Maya.

"Now you know how we 'peasants' feel when you say things that we 'supposed to do'." She continued.

Jin looked down as he somehow fell something heavy in his chest. He didn't understand what it was. Without noticing, Maya walk ahead of him to the door.