15*

Jungkook POV

"Let me get this straight. You're saying that spoilt brat over there is here with 5 other of his spoilt ass friends because their parents force them too so that they can learn how to respect other people who are lower class than them?" She questioned and I nodded.

"Okay, for how long are there going to be here?" She sips on her drink. "I don't know, but Maya Noona told me they will be here for 5 months," I answered. Immediately, she spat out her drink beside her before eyeing me with wide eyes.

"5 MONTHS?! AND YOU'RE OKAY WITH THIS?!" I nodded. "Well, yeah. Hyungs are really nice and fun people to be around with. I even promise them that I will forever be their friend to the end!" I exclaimed happily, speaking directly from the heart and I meant every word of it.

Ayu shook her head. "Oh gosh Jungkook, I forgot how naive you are." She sighs while facepalming her face. I didn't understand the gesture but I know that she's just trying to look out after me. I smiled assuringly at her before grabbing a hold on her free hand and gently took it into mine.

"It's okay. Whatever happens, I promise I won't go anywhere." I said pulling out my pinky to her. She stares at it for a while before chuckling.

"What?" She shook her head while wrapping her pinky onto mine. "You never change since the last time we met, Jungkookie." She smiled warmly at me and I did the same.

"Promise me, you won't go anywhere, alright?"

"I promise."

Ayu POV

After we did our promise, we continue with our chit chat. "So, how are you? Did the antidote help? Can you still use your powers?" I interrogate him. It really has been a long time since I see him. I really do miss him.

"One at a time, Noona." He giggled which automatically make me smile. I mean who wouldn't. "Okay let's start from the top! How are you? Feeling tired or happy?" I asked slowly this time.

He nodded happily still keeping his warm bunny smile on his lips. "I'm feeling great and happy. Especially the part I get to meet you again." I awed at his answer. "Thanks, Kookie."

"Anyway, if I can remember before I left the hospital, you were given this 'antidote' to help with your heart or something. Did it help?" Concern can be heard from my voice. I was very sad when I got discharged from the hospital because I know I won't be seeing Jungkook anymore. But now, he's here. Right in front of me. Talking to me.

"Oh yeah, it did. It works great. It gave me a lot of energy that I needed to do every day. But, it only lasts for 12 hours only." He explained as I nodded understandingly.

"I see. Do you still take it now?"

"Yeah. I took it this morning before Namjoon hyung called me to come here." Jungkook mumbled his sentence as soon Namjoon's name come out of his mouth making him look down guiltily. His voice was quiet but loud enough only for me to hear. "Hey, you okay?" I asked worriedly.

He nodded. "Yeah, it's just that, I dont like lying to people. But, I promise Maya Noona I won't tell anyone about it." He spoke while looking at Namjoon sadly.

I at first was confused until I remember my last question to him. "Can you still use your powers?" I said the last part softly trying not to gain stares from the customers around us.

He nodded. "Okay, did you tell him?" I pointed to Namjoon but he sadly shook his head. Oh, I know why he's sad.

"What about your illness? Did you tell him too?" He shook his head again. "Hmm, well, maybe there's a reason why Maya told you to not tell them. You know she loves you too much to even let you get off the bed back in the hospital." We both giggled at the memory. It was nice spending time with Jungkook in that scary place.