11*

2 Hours Later~

"ARGHH!!!!"

The 6 boys groaned as they frustratedly run their hands through their hair. They've finally finished cleaning the basement which to them took years but suddenly another pain in a neck arose.

"I didn't even say anything yet. Geez, aren't you all impatient." Maya points out. "No, no. Not impatient. Just that we can easily understand your body language." Namjoon spoke.

"Aww, you guys already know me well even if you hate me. How precious." Maya smile sarcastically acting as if she was touched by their words. The boys rolled their eyes.

"Anyway, you are right. I got all of you new chores. This time, it will be in groups of two." She smiled making the to boys exchanged glanced with one another before looking back at her judgingly.

The said lady, however, took out her phone from her pocket and went to her notes. "Alright, listen carefully now. Namjoon, you will be with Hoseok to do laundry at the laundry dobby outside. Meanwhile, Jin and Yoongi will accompany me to go buy groceries." Maya said making the said 4 chosen boys groaned.

"Nice! We don't get to do anything. Hah!" Jimin jumped happily. The other 4 just rolled their eyes when suddenly, Maya spoke, "About that, you and Taehyung will be cleaning the entire house." She grinned.

"WHAT?!" The two shouted. "What? It won't be fair if you two get to relax." At this point, Maya's face looks very punchable at the moment, Jimin thought. He will not hesitate to do it but Maya has an advantage over him. That is, she is his mother's best friend. Cursed this unfair world!

That one point where you get a chance to go against your parent's back but their loyal and trustworthy friend is the one babysitting you. Jimin really wanted to end his life right there if he can BUT he didn't want to lose his privileges.

"HAHA who's laughing now!" Jin laughs revealing his signature windshield sound as the others agree other than Jimin and Taehyung who just rolled their eyes and plopped themselves lazily on the couch. They then start to groaned and complained kicking their feet in the air like a child didn't get their present on Christmas morning.

"This is childish," Maya said as she looks at the younger two who are still whining on the couch. "Anyway, for the four of you, why don't you get yourself ready while I need to do some stuff first," Maya sighs as she went upstairs.

The four then glance at one another before rushing upstairs following Maya.

Maya POV

I quickly changed my outfit into a casual outing wearing. I mean it's just doing laundry and buy groceries, nothing special. But I somehow have a feeling that the boys will wear something very royal-ish like clothing. I really hope not. Even if they do then I will get a lot of glances and the most obvious target for pickpocketers and kidnapping.

I step outside and saw 2 guest room door was closed shut with voices coming from behind it.

Guest Room 1

Namjoon: "Yah Hyung! Hurry up before that crazy old lady is!

Jin: " YOU REALLY THINK THAT THIS WORLDWIDE HANDSOME FACE LOOK LIKE A JOKE TO YOU! BEAUTY TAKES TIME! IT'S NOT LIKE YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE BORN WITH THIS BEAUTIFUL FACE!"

Guest Room 2

Hoseok: "Get your lazy ass up, Yoongi!"

Yoongi: "I'd rather turn into a rock and be kick and thrown everywhere than to have to move by myself."