34*

A loud shockwave shook the city as two figures hovers in the air. One with a black hood while the other was a young boy.

The figure began hand motioning as yellow electricity danced on her fingers. Jungkook only took a deep breath to calm his mind before the figure blasted the electricity from her hands towards Jungkook.

"Remember to wait for the right time,"

The unknown little girl's voice spoke to him. Jungkook nods and began channeling his energy to his hands as he waits. Time stops briefly and right on there, Jungkook successfully grabbed hold of the lightning before shooting it upwards to the sky, reflecting it from hitting him and destroying more of the city.

Jungkook grins in relief that it works out.

"Good. Now, don't get too excited. She's still here."

He nods. The two quietly floats in the still air as they only kept their eyes on the other. They then began generating energy into their fist, hands glowing blue and red respectively.

Seconds later, they were once again pulled to each other as their fist made contact, creating a huge shockwave that shatters all the building's windows in the city as well as making the ground shake. Though somehow, their fist should have made contact but only separated by only a few centimeters. The two tried to push their fist forward but it was impossible. Almost as if they are unable to.

Like a magnet meeting its same polar, the two were agressively pushed apart making them both fly far away from the other.

"WOAH!!" Jungkook flies backward as his back slams through a building and lands on one of the floor levels. His back hit the floor hard as some small concrete debris fell on top of him from his impact. He groaned until he heard it. The heavy deep sound of somewhat like the bass of a drum.

It was going from fast to slowing down and down and-

Jungkook suddenly inhaled a long breathe of air so fast that he choked. He coughs as blood splatters out from his mouth but that was not the worse part. His heart. It was his heartbeat that he hears. The slower it is, the more painful every beat it makes.

His breathing became rigid and he can feel his body getting weaker. Sweats dripped from his forehead. He grits his teeth, "Why now?" He pants.

He brings his hands onto where his heart is and grips tightly on the fabric above it. He immediately does his breathing exercise, hoping to calm his pants.

He then turns to his side and saw all the chaos of panic from the city as the sky was clouded with black clouds and red lightning firing from it. With his blurry visions, he can see the figure glowing red outline around her as she floats in the air. She didn't say anything but started conjuring more red lightning to attack the people below.

His pants are still very heavy as he stares off onto the view anxiously, asking himself,

What should I do?

Meanwhile,

"JUNGKOOK? JUNGKOOK!"

Shouts out the six very worried hyungs. No, it's not worry anymore, this is fear. Regret and anger now that they know what happens to what they thought was a happy-go-lucky peasant.

Flashback-
The whole car ride was silent after Jin's explanation even though the speed is dangerously at 90km/h.

All four of them were all too shocked to speak while Jin only looked down while Hoseok sobs quietly.

"So," Namjoon starts off softly, almost a whisper. "If he was to abused his powers too much like now, his heart won't take it and he will-"

"Die..." Yoongi ends it with a heavy breath. Everyone shivers at the word. They can't believe it. Jungkook, the peasant boy that they address as the most weirdest and annoying moron they have ever met.