2*

A few weeks later,the six best friends are going to celebrate Hoseok's birthday. They were all very excited especially the birthday boy but there was a little problem.

"WHAT?!! Your mom invite peasants to your bday party tonight?!!" Shouted Jin to Hoseok who frustratedly brush his hair."RiGht!! Mom said I-wE should start treating those peasants nicely after the incident,remember?" He said which annoyed the boys even more.

"Just because of that tiny incident we should treat those filthy peasants like they are special?!" Complain Yoongi. "He's right hyung, they're the one that supposed to treat us special." Continued Taehyung.
"We are fucking rich and much worth than them,seriously Hobi you should tell your mom to not invite them." Said Namjoon as the others agreed.

"Even if I want to, mom still don't listen to me. Seriously that women, think she knows everything does she.*roll eyes* If she love me so much she will know what I want and don't want." He said annoyed even though his mom love him too much. In fact all their parents are. That's why they are spoil because ever since the were born,money is already in front of their young,innocent eyes.

"So what are we going to do now? Let them go just like that?" Spoke Jimin with a bit of disgust in his voice.
"Yup,but don't worry.." He paused.
"Those peasants have to buy me the most expensive gifts that they can't afford then they can come and enjoy the party." He planned which immediately all of them agreed.

*At Night*

"Happy Birthday Hoseok!!" Cheered the girl in front of him as she handed Hoseok who was using a fancy glove, took the present from her hand as he don't want to touch the 'filthy peasants'. He scanned the girls present and it was neatly wrapped box with some decoration that almost make the six of them vomit.

He opened it and was found a handmaid bracelet with his name on it. He took it out from the box to get a closer look as he asked her: "What is this junk?!"
"It's a friendship bracelet that I made just for you as a simbol of our new friendship!" She said with high hopes while the boys looked down on her.
"My mom said that the most expensive gifts can only came from the heart." She state as she placed her right palm on top of her chest.

"Oh really...." He said with a smile on his face. But sadly it wasn't the truest smile. He immediately throw the bracelet to the ground and all six of the boys came rushing in and stomped it with Hoseok till it breaks to pieces. The poor girl witnessed the coldest act in front of her eyes as tears slowly forming.

"Sorry kid, but your heart is not worth for my wealth and taste." Hoseok said coldly while tears fall from the girls cheeks. Jimin who rolled his eyes on the girl because of how weak and pathetic she is,crossed his arm and said"Since he doesn't approved your gift.." Jimin paused. "You must get out..NOW!" Continued Namjoon as he ordered the crying girl.

"Oh, and take this dirt with you." Command Taehyung with a fake-polite tone. With that, the boys kick the broken pieces towards the girl as they enjoy her picking up her 'filth'. She regret. The girl regretted so much for coming here just to be embarrassed. "I fucking hate you!! ALL OF YOU!!!" She cursed as her tears fell nonstop but the boys care less about it and laugh on how pathetic she really is. "I shouldn't have give you guys a chance!!" She said.

"Oh~ why did you do it in the first place,PEASANTS!" Taehyung stressed out the last word as he walk closer to the girl. She slowly moved backwards until she tripped by someone's leg which belongs to Yoongi with smirked on his face and fell hardly on her butt. "B-b-be-because I know you all are good people. Just like what your mom said Hoseok." Answered the girl which makes Hoseok walked nearer to her and knelt the same level as her.

"Well,well sweetie, what my mom said as is just a made up story.." He paused as he noticed that the girl starts to tear up again. He grinned at how hopeless she is and leaned closer to her ear and said....
"We will never change who we are and you will always remain as a peasants to our eyes no matter what.." Paused Hoseok yet again and moved away from her as Taehyung,the girls biggest crush,knelt beside her and said..

"I will never like a peasants such as you..." The girls tears came streaming out from her eyes and her heart shattered into endless pieces. Taehyung then stand in front of her with the boys behind him as he shout...

"Now...GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, YOU DISGUSTING RAT!!!" He ordered and the girl quickly get on her feet and ran out of the house. The boys followed her to the front door until her useless figure disappeared from their sight which was a relieved to them.

"So... what now?" Yoongi said which makes Hoseok smile. "Well the girl was the last one and you guys are still here....so let's party from dusk till dawn!!" Hoseok answered with excitement. The others quickly agreed with him as all of them are having a great time trashing at Hoseok place since all their parents went on a business trip for a week.

They drink and drink till their hearts content without having a care on what's happening around them.

Watching such sight is the most impolite and undisciplined thing to their parents eyes who have have been watching them for one week and wow were they were embarrassed and furious on their children's behaviour. With that, it immediately triggered their planned for their beloved childrens punishment during their three month holiday.

A grinned spread on each of the parents' lips as they wait for the right time to strike.

Hello again peaps(people) and I have returned to give you all another part of the story so please do enjoy and support me on this new book and sorry again for weird English in here.
Remember all their characteristics in here are made up so don't think that it is true about them. Seriously they are the most humble person in real life that I have ever met.
Well that's all!! See ya!!
- LD