20*

It has been a very busy night. Maya was now on the way back to the house after finishing her night shift at the hospital. She yawned while focusing on her driving.

Though, she somehow felt uneasy. Her stomach was making a weird feeling as if it's telling her something is happening. Something she should worry about. But she tried to keep a clear head and took a deep breath.

"Just a few more minutes and I'm back, Kook. We will hang out together just as we promise." She smiled to herself.

Suddenly, her phone rang. She took it out and placed it near her ear without looking at the ID caller.

"Hello?"

"Jeon."

"Oh hi, Corwell. May I ask why the sudden call?"

"Since I still have 5 more hours before my flight back to Australia, I thought why not we hang out for a bit."

"Reason, please? I know you never ask me to hang out unless it's important."

"Heh, you know me well, Jeon. You're right, it is something important. It's about Jungkook."

***

Back at Maya's House

Each time there's a jumpscare in the movie, Jungkook would always jump in his seat or flinch. The six boys were satisfied with their reaction. Finally, different emotion shows.

Little did they know, the real reason behind Jungkook being jumpy and always flinching was because of each painful beats that were all caused by his heart. His antidote energy is running out. The entire time, he didn't even pay attention to the movie since he's busy to not be suspicious and calming his heart.

He pants and groans silently whenever the familiar stabbing feeling in his tightens chest. Surprisingly, the two boys beside him didn't even notice his heavy panting.

His right hand climbed up to his where his heart is and grips tightly onto the fabric on it. Then, another jumpscare popped up on the screen, the same time his heart thumps painfully hard in his chest. He gasps loudly for air.

The others just grinned at his strained face and some chuckles at his 'scared gasp'. Jungkook immediately did his breathing exercise trying to calm his very fast heartbeats. His left hand accidentally clutched tightly onto the hand of the person beside him. Namjoon. At this point, Jungkook is no longer conscious of his actions for he only focuses on keeping his secret.

The said male smirk when he felt his hand gripped on his. With this, he decided to look at 'scared boy' only to see his face scrunched up in pain. His eyes shut tightly and lips biting hardly before parted slightly. His breathing wasn't at a normal pace.

The older thought Jungkook has a weird scared face until the grip on his wrist tightens more. Tears were brimming in his eyes as he suddenly let out a strained cough. This now worried the older for the younger.

He was about to ask if he was alright when his grips suddenly became weak and just like that, his body turned limp and his head falls onto the couch soft headrest. Eyes closed and slow but very weak breathing came in and out his slightly parted lips.

"Guys?" Namjoon called the other's attention. All of them turned their heads to Namjoon and follow his gaze to the very pale younger who still has his eyes close. "Yah! Did he sleep during the movie?! How disrespectful!" Jin complains and everyone chuckled, agreeing with the oldest.

That is until they met with Namjoon's concern face. "I don't think that's it, Jin." Just then, another painful thump from his heart making the younger's chest to jolt up, head slammed to the back of the couch. He gasped for air sharply and tightly grips on Namjoon hand and the couch. Tears fall slowly down his cheeks.