32*

"If I saw a single scratch on him, I won't hesitate to kill you all."

The figure spoke for the first time in front of Jungkook. Specifically, behind him. The younger was shocked to hear a female voice came from the figure who he remembers was the one he fought at the park.

Jungkook, who was peeking at her from the side of his eyes was about to turn around only to have the figure pressed more weight behind him with her knee on his spine. Jungkook groaned.

The others saw this and Jin was going to grabbed her but the figure was quick to notice. Not wanting to ruin her plan, she snaps her fingers without looking at them, and instantly Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok had vanished into thin air.

"Hyung!" Jungkook called out with eyes wide as he turns to where his hyungs used to stand. The figure grabbed Jungkook by the back of his head and pressed his cheeks onto the cold tiled floor. She bends down near his ear.

"Don't worry, I have no intention of hurting them." She whispered. "Where'd you take them?" Jungkook asked but the figure became quiet making Jungkook wonder what's her true intentions. Is she good or bad?

The figure then stood up and walked in front of Jungkook, twirling around her crystal blood-red blade between her fingers. A smirked can be seen from underneath her hood. The cowboy saw this and immediately knew that she was not with them which makes him furious.

"You fucking traitor!" The cowboy shouts in anger as he lets his men to fire at her. All bright lasers came flying at her like a speed of a bullet but for her, it was as if time stops. She casually walks past the flying lasers even though she's currently moving at the same speed as them. Just like that, she disappears.

Before the cowboy could blink, he heard the groan of all his 20 men behind him and numerous thuds. He was about to turn around when a certain crystal blade appears in front of his neck as well as an evil presence behind him.

"I'm no traitor." It was the figure. "I'm just following orders." She whispers darkly in his ear. "You have just been fooled." She grins disturbingly behind him. The cowboy was shaken to his core by fear yet anger.

Jungkook who was keeping his eyes on her the whole time was shocked. He saw everything. Including when the time stops. He saw her moving around the lasers effortlessly. He saw her slashing her shards through all 20 men behind the cowboy. He doesn't know how he manages to keep up with her speed but all he wonders at the moment was why was she helping him.

Who is she?

Meanwhile,
Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok all came falling face plant to the floor after appearing out of thin air. They all groaned.

"GUYS!!"

They heard a familiar call of a certain deep voice. "Taehyung?!" Jin called out, responding. The other two began looking around as well.

"Down here damn it!" Then, they heard a groan from below them. It was Jimin. They all looked down and saw that they were crushing both Taehyung and Jimin who cushion their fall. Jimin is the very bottom. "Get off now!" He let out a strangled voice which everyone quickly moved.

"Thanks for almost crushing me to death. Here I thought I was going to get saved." Jimin joked a little even though he did feel like his close to death before. "Geez, stop being a drama queen, midget. Be grateful that they're here." Taehyung said.

"Okay, now you sound like your mom," Hoseok said to which all of them kept silent for a while. Just staring at each other before jumping in for a group hug. "Thanks for coming," Taehyung said as he looked at all of the three.