29*

One Hour Ago,

Darkness was all he could see. It was quiet and lonely in this black space of completely nothing. Then, he heard a familiar voice calling out for his name.

Just like that, a bright ray of light appears out of nowhere. Curiously, he follows the light and the voice kept on getting louder with every step he takes. It was a woman's voice. He knows who it was.

Maya noona!

He snapped awake.

His eyes slowly open. He was first met with the familiar clean sterilized smell as well as a blank ceiling. He blinks.

"Noona?"

His voice came out croaky and soft. Barely sound even.

"Jungkook?!"

Suddenly his view of the ceiling was blocked by two silhouette figures towering above him. His eyes adjusted to the lighting and his sight slowly returns. "Hyungs?" He called out.

Both Jin and Hoseok smiles in relief to see the younger was awake. Jungkook was about to sit up when Jin stops him. "Don't move. We'll help you." He said. Jungkook nodded and silently watch the two older moves about.

Hoseok sat on a chair that was on his left side of his bed while Jin was on the right. Jin took the remote on the bedside next to him and pressed the button which makes Jungkook's bed to gently rise. Hoseok quickly helps to arrange the pillow behind Jungkook. The younger just silently observe their action.

Once finished, Jin hands Jungkook a cup of water.

"Here."

"Thank you, hyung."

Jungkook sips onto his water while his eyes are still glued to the two in front of him. It wasn't long when he finally realized that they're in a hospital. Not only that but he has the oxygen tube in his nose and was using it right in front of the two who were not supposed to see him in. He spits out his water, startling both Jin and Hoseok. "Jungkook?!" They went nearer to him but the younger pulled his hands towards them, stopping their movements.

"I-I'm fine," Jungkook said, coughing. Then, he felt someone's palm on his forehead. He looks at it and saw it was Jin. "You're still a bit cold," He sighed. "But at least your not as pale as a corpse-like yesterday."

Jungkook looked down to his lap. The memories from last night's event replayed in his head. He also remembered voices, especially Maya's when his unconscious.
He did faint in front of them, didn't he?
Do they finally know about his sickness?
His powers. He recalled using them while trying to save Hoseok and Yoongi.
Talking about the cats out of the back situation.

Suddenly, Hoseok clears his throat after noticing the awkward atmosphere surrounding them. "So, we know about your secret." He said, gesturing to Jungkook with an oxygen tube and is sitting on the hospital bed.

Jungkook pressed his lips in a thin line. "I'm sorry for not telling, hyungs." He looks down sadly. "Don't be. We understand your situation. Though, we were shocked to hear about it." Jin chuckles lowly as he gently pats the younger's back.

"How long was I asleep?"

"I'm not sure but you've been out since yesterday," Hoseok answered. Jungkook nodded his head in understanding as he roams around the room. It still looks the same. The room he grew up in never change surprisingly.

"Want to watch some TV?" He asked the two who exchanged glances with each other. "We can?" Jungkook nodded happily. "Of course, it's my room and I don't want to be rude and let my guess be bored." The youngest chuckles which relief both Hoseok and Jin. At least he's fine for now. The memories of their conversation with Maya still lingers in their mind.