12*

A Few Minutes Later~

They really can't believe it. They never thought flying around the house while cleaning will be this fun.

"Woah!!!" Jimin beams brightly as he cleans the upstairs bathroom. All three of the boys have chosen their own place to clean, Jungkook will be cleaning every room downstairs meanwhile Jimin clean up upstairs except Maya and Jungkook's room.

Jimin may be a spoilt and not caring brat but he still respects people's privacy even if they are a peasant, mostly if they are women. Fun fact about Jimin, he gets flustered easily.

For Jungkook however, he said he already clean his room which to Jimin, is great news for he doesn't get to do a lot of work.

Taehyung on the other hand gets to clean the attic. At this point, he really is relieved that Jungkook uses his power to help them. If not then he has to force himself to lift up all the dusty, dirt-covered boxes with his precious, richly hands. I guess it really is fun to be Jungkook.

You get to just stay in your room and use your powers to get all the things you want without standing up. That's a great life right there, Taehyung thought.

But not that great when you are living as a peasant that is, he scoffs. He then continues mopping the place and notices something colorful in one of the boxes. He floats towards it and opened the box. His eyes sparkled.

Jimin POV

After mopping the hallway upstairs, I continue to float myself to the bathroom to wash the wet dirty cloth. I twisted the handle of the pipe and was about wash when suddenly water was sprayed all over me. Making me even more soaking wet than before.

I turned towards the culprit who dares to challenge me only to find Taehyung with two big water guns. A mischievous grinned painted evilly on his lips. "What was that for?!" Taehyung quickly hushed me as he placed his finger over my lips.

I looked at him curiously. "Keep your voice down or else I won't tell you the fun part." He said with a villain like voice.

I then ushered him to continue as I kept my mouth shut hearing what he's going to do now.

End POV

Jungkook POV

This is a great idea! Now I get to spend time with hyungs also help them to clean the house. I mean, even if Maya Noona said that it's their job to do, I still can't help the feeling of wanting to help them. Also, this is my house which means I need to clean and take care of it too.

I thought as I enjoy floating around the place while carrying a bucket full of water before splashing it all over the floor. I felt myself getting tired after realizing I've been carrying a lot of heavy stuff. I can consider myself to be very strong but when it comes to me always do the heavy lifting, I can't do it. Especially with my illness.

I sighed as I looked around the place and saw that not all of the floors were fully wet. Thinking I need to lift up another heavy bucket of water makes me exhaled tiredly. I don't think I have enough energy to carry now.

Just then, a bright idea beams above my head. Wait a second,

I lift my hand midair and aim it directly at the hallway. With that, I use my powers. I narrowed my eyes at it hoping if this will work.

Just then, joy overwhelmed me as I see water starts pouring from the hallway and immediately spread itself to all the downstairs floor. I smiled brightly.

It works! Yay!!

Once I see the floor fully drowned in water, I quickly stopped the overflowing water and continue to put soap in it. Then, I proceed to mop it.