30*

Maya's House

Namjoon stood out from the front door, kept on exchanging gazes from his phone watch to the empty street in front of him. "Where the heck are you?" He grumbles, tapping impatiently on his toes.

Yoongi came out from the front door behind him and looks around. "It's been 30 minutes. Where are they?" He asked only to earn a shrug from Namjoon.

Then, came an Uber from the corner of the neighborhood and park in front of the house. Both boys have their attention on the vehicle as the door swing open and came out two of the most expected guest. "Finally." Namjoon sighed and walked up to them.

Jin and Hoseok stepped out from the door and ran straight to Namjoon. "Elaborate the plan in detail as you possibly can," Jin ordered. Yoongi trailed behind them and his eyes instantly fall onto the figure that came out last from the car. His eyes widen.

"Jungkook?" He calls out which grabbed Namjoon's attention. The younger whipped his attention to him. "Hyung!" He beams and ran towards Yoongi. Jin and Hoseok heart dropped from his action.

A while ago, when they were still in the hospital, all of them sneak into Maya's office while she's not around and stole a small tube full of Jungkook's antidote. He ate it before coming here and should be full of energy but because of the liquid that Maya inject him, she told them that he will still be weak but not to the point of dying. From that, the two promise to keep him safe no matter what. Also, keep his illness a secret until the time is right for the others to know.

Jungkook pounced and hug the older tightly. He hadn't seen him after the mysterious encounter in the park and he worried that he might be injured. Luckily, Jungkook saw no deep injury and let out a relieved sigh as he hugs his hyung. "I'm glad you're okay," Jungkook spoke near his ear.

Yoongi froze by his action for a while before hardly broke the hug. "I'm okay?! You're the one that fainted and was brought into the hospital! You were ice-cold even!" He told the younger who was slightly taken aback by his outburst. "I-I'm sorry, hyung. I didn't mean to worry-"

He was cut off by Yoongi bringing him back into a tight hug. "No shit I was worried! My god, I forgot you're always putting yourself in danger like this. It's annoying." Jungkook froze, completely oblivious to his action.

"I didn't think Jungkook will come considering how bad he looks before," Namjoon said and Jin nodded. "Yeah, but we tried to stop him." He sighed. "Either way, from what Yoongi told me about their incident, we might be at the advantage of having his power around," Namjoon assured while rethinking his plan again.
Yes, it will work. Though, that depends if the said younger would do it.

Namjoon then turned his focus to Jungkook who was currently still hugging Yoongi. The older seems to be embarrassed by the affection and try to push the younger away only to have Jungkook clinging to him more. "Yah! Get off me, you walking death wish weirdo!" He whines. Jungkook playfully giggles as he went to hug him tighter.

Hoseok stood beside the two with a very concerned face as his hands were slightly stretched towards them not sure if he should ruin the moment and save Jungkook or let them be and let Jungkook get slightly hurt but still be fine. "Hey, Jungkook!" Namjoon called out. All three of them turn their focus to the caller.

"I'm sure Jin has told you why we're here and in this case, you too. So, I've got a plan and I want to know if you're willing to do it." He said in a serious tone, almost pleading. By this time, Jungkook had let go of Yoongi as he looks at him deeply in the eyes.

"I'll do anything, hyung." As he said that, a quick streak of blue light flashed across his eyes taken Namjoon by surprise.

Zero's Basement
Jimin croaked in pain as he opens his eyes after being knocked out by a certain cowboy. His headache was pounding madly in his head but it was bearable. He was about to move only to felt his hands being restrained beside him.