17*

"Don't worry, I already told you I'll take care of everything." She assures her friend on the phone. "Yeah, I know. Geez, you sound like I would kill him even if I touched his hair." She chuckles. "Just trust me alright? Okay...bye." She hung up.

She continues to clean her apartment which she would be staying for a week while waiting for the arrival of her anticipating guest. She smiled.

"It won't be long..."

•••

Back at Maya's

"Where we're going hyung?" Asked Jungkook as he skips his way down the stairs while putting on his yellow bomber jacket.

"I'll tell when we're outside," Hoseok replied and quickly makes his way to the front door. Jungkook follows suit behind him while fixing his jacket. "Guys! If Maya comes back early, tell her I'm out with Jungkook, okay?!" He shouts and instantly earns an "Okay!" from Jin in the kitchen.

With that said, he opens the door and pulls Jungkook out with him.

The two steps out of the house and met with an Uber waiting in front of the porch. "That's our ride." Hoseok points out and hastily paced there. Jungkook follows suit behind him.

He opens the door for both of them and hops in. Hoseok gave the driver the little paper that Maya gave him. It was the address of their destination. The driver nodded and drove off.

"So where are we going?" Jungkook asked again. "You see that bag?" Hoseok points at it. The younger nodded. "Yeah, Maya told me to help her give this to her friend since she's busy. She also told me that you should come too since you know the place. I don't want to waste my data on google mapping some other peasant's house." Jungkook tilts his head to his left, cluelessly.

"I know the place?" Hoseok gave him the same note that's written the location. Jungkook observes the paper and looked at him confusedly. "Why did noona say that? I have never been to the street before." Hoseok was taken aback. "Don't play with me, peasant." He growls at him but Jungkook continuously shook his head with his hands raised in the air.

"I'm not! I promise!" Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows at him, focusing to see if he was lying. Once he sees that Jungkook wasn't lying he sighs. "Then why did she told me to bring you?" He mumbles loud enough for the youngest to hear.

Hoseok eyes then gaze at the front and noticed the numbers changing from the black box. He knew what it was and realized how much he needs to pay. He slides his hand into his pocket to search for his wallet but felt nothing. He went to check all his pockets when the realization hit him. He left his wallet back home. Shit.

"Hey, " He called out whispering to the younger who knocked out from his trance at the window. Jungkook hummed and he quickly brings the younger closer to him. "Do you have any money to pay for this ride?" He whispers lowly.

Jungkook looked at him confusedly as to why the sudden question. He shook his head. "I don't have one." He answered, copying the older's tone of voice. Hoseok looked at him shocked. One, because how can he boy his age don't have a wallet. Two, he realizes they don't have money to pay for the driver. Little did they know, the driver heard it all. Man, was he pissed.

He suddenly stops at the sidewalk. The two boys looked at him questioning. "Get out! I'm not working for free you know." He scolds them. "But-". " I said out!" He kicked them out. Jungkook quickly opens the door and exit the car, fear he would anger the driver more. "You too, brat!" He said to Hoseok who was instantly offended. He walked out of the car and glared at the driver.

"How dare you speak such tone to me, peasant!" The driver chuckled by the name-calling and spoke, "Says the one who doesn't have money." With that, the driver drove off.