Debut

"Ahhhh!! It's out, It's out!" Eunbi comes shrieking down the hallway of our dorm. She knocks on my door frantically, I open it.
    "Come on! They're gathering in Sujin's room to watch it," she grabs my arm and drags me to the dorm on our right.
    "yah yah yah, don't play it yet," I say, closing the door. Me, Eunbi, Sujin, Kiki, Luna, and Yuri crowded around Luna's computer. Our leader presses play on our debut music video that came out minutes ago. It's called 'Paper Planes' and it's our very first song. Depending on the views it gets in two days, we could preform it live for Mnet later this week.
"eeeee!" Eunbi squeals.
"Shush child, it's starting," Yuri says quietly. We watch the blue aesthetic music video, it has a mix of stop motion and an upbeat vibe, perfect for the end of summer. The shades of blue slowly get lighter throughout the music video which is also a cool aspect.

After 3 minutes and 35 seconds, the credits roll and the company cre.ker logo ends the video.
"waaahhhh daebak!" Eunbi is the first to speak. We all start conversing at the same time until Luna claps her hands.
"Come on! let's go to the cafeteria, I'm buying us all ramen," Luna says.
"you mean the free ones in the vending machine?" Sujin rolls her eyes. We all laugh but take the elevator downstairs anyways.

"yoooooo, congrats," My brother Kevin gives me a high five, messes up my hair and walks past.
"Thanks," I fix my hair and join the other girls at a nearby table in the cafeteria.
"Wow, I can't believe we made it!" I sit down.
"I know, I'm so happy, after so many years..." Kiki smiles. I look at her empathetically, poor Kiki has been training for nine years. She's watched many friends leave the company, and worked hard every day.
    "ahhhhiudjnrlemwsdf," Eunbi claps her hands, she is the youngest and has the most energy out of all of us.
    "This is so exciting," Yuri is the opposite pretty much, she's very quiet but a good friend and always breaks up fights if any.
    "We should start preparing for the Mnet event," Luna, our leader informs us.
    "Yah, just relax a little. Besides, we don't even know if we'll get to preform." Sujin says, even though she seems very tough and sarcastic, I can tell how excited she is on the inside. "Most likely Aespa will get their extra long dance break," she rolls her eyes.
    "No, I'm sure we'll do great," I tell her.
    "Mnet is rigged," Sujin adds. Welp none of us can argue with that so we just start eating. Just then the cafeteria door swings open and the sound of 11 boys fills the room quickly. We all turn around to see none other than The Boyz walking towards our table. I mean who else would it be there's no other group under cre.ker and the trainees are in a whole separate building. Yuri suddenly chokes on her water, "sorry i have to use the restroom" she mumbles and rushes away. Yuri gets shy around people especially boys.
    "Congrats!" Chanhee tells us all, I smile at him and they start clapping.
    "It must be so exciting!" Eric adds.
    "Yep!" I say, Although we are all acquaintances I am the closest to The Boyz because of my brother Kevin.
    "It's tradition to not check the views until tomorrow morning," Sangyeon says.
    "Ah really?" Kiki asks.
    "Yeah, we do that at least. It's exciting that way," Chanhee says.
    "Okay everyone, turn off your phones," Luna instructs us.
I switch my phone off and Chanhee looks at me. "You did well, we all watched it already," he says. I blush slightly and I feel Eunbi kick her foot under the table.
    "Thanks! we all did," I look at my band mates.
    "Jacob, Haknyeon, Younghoon, Eric, and Hyunjae, the ceo wants to see us," Sangyeon tells them. We bow to each other and watch them leave.
    "so..." Kevin says awkwardly.
    "so..." I copy him.
    "so..." Changmin says again.
    "S-" Sujin interrupts Eunbi who was about to say it again.
    "Yah, if you say 'so' again I'll eat your ramen," Sujin says.
    "A waeeeee," Eunbi pouts.
    "So anyways," I change the subject. "Kevin did you eat?"
    "Yes, did you?" he asks me.
    "Yes," I say.
     "Ahhh liar, just like her brother" Sunwoo points at me. "I saw you in the dance room during lunch,"
    "A waeee," I whack his arm.
    "Hana!" Chanhee scolds. "or I'll personally bring you kimbap tomorrow," he pouts.
    "Fine fine," I say. "Anyways, shall we go to the mall?" I turn towards the girls. They all glance at each other.
    Eunbi smiles at me, "Unnie, Sujin-ah told me she'd take me to the amusement park. Sorry,"
    "Wait I didn't-" Sujin is pulled away by Eunbi and they run off. Just then Yuri comes back from the bathroom.
    "Ah!" Luna exclaims. "Sorry Hana, me Kiki and Yuri are going to the ice rink. Yuri is going to introduce us to her cousin, remember Yuri?"
Yuri looks at her in confusion, "Ah, okay, right Sunghoon said he'll be there in ten minutes," she says after Luna gives her a look. The three of them dash out of the cafeteria.
"W-what? That was weird," I say, realizing they left me all alone with the rest of The Boyz.
"Ahh," Sunwoo says as if he's realized something. He whispers to Changmin and the rest of The Boyz say bye and leave abruptly,leaving just Chanhee, Kevin, and me.
"Yeesh, what's wrong with everyone today?" Chanhee asks.
"They're trying to get you two alone," Kevin says bluntly and sips his iced tea.
"W-what?" I ask, "Why??" Chanhee asks.
"Ah, clueless children," Kevin says and puts his arms around both of us. "Come on, let's go to the mall,"

Chanhee and I look at each other and shrug.