Finally the truth

As if someone flicked a switch. All the loose memories click into place. I know exactly who I am. I know who these people are. I glance at Kiki, her fake smile plastered on her face. She probably thought she was safe because I "lost my memories" well she thought wrong. 

I discreetly link my hand with Chanhee's and squeeze it, the matching arm warmers are somewhat comforting. I don't look back to see if he understands that I remember everything, but I have all the reassurance I need. 

With great courage walk confidently up to the front where the MCs are standing. Hold out my hand, and one of them, Jihoon, gives me his mic, looking confused.

"Excuse me," I say, my legs are shaking but my voice isn't. I hear the idols behind me shift and murmur a bit.

"You probably recognize me, Hana Moon. I've been in many headlines recently. Although people on the internet have been treating me horribly, you all still deserve to know the truth.

Yes, I'm Hana Moon, not Hana Lee. I'm Kevin Moon's younger sister. But I got in because of pure talent and merit regardless of what you think. My company forced many things on me, including scandals. The most important one being my relationship with Kim Sunwoo. We were never dating, the rumour started with a couple pictures and Ms. Yang specifically stated that she thought it would bring more attention to the groups.

If I was low energy on stage it was because I'm not comfortable in the clothes that I wear for performances. Many other idols feel this way too. 

Your comments stung, and they broke me down, as I assume you wanted them to. But it wasn't just that that made my life not worth living. 

I have a stalker. They've been trying to make me go silent and deal with it or they would cause me physical damage. I couldn't go outside without being in fear or getting hurt.

Finally the person had enough about me getting articles and so much attention. They tried to push me into a river. I guess she thought I would never see the light of day again, because stupidly she revealed herself to me. 

It turns out to be someone very close to me. Whom I not only trusted but I looked up to. And I'm sure you all did too." I walk towards Kiki, who is frozen. She is no longer wearing a smug smile, and some people back away from her a bit.

"all this time I stayed silent. i stayed silent for Ms. Yang. I endured it all because of Kiki. And I said I was fine for you all. But really I was never fine. I'm still not fine, but now maybe- just maybe you can erase all past opinions you had of me. 

And keep in mind that you really never know what happens backstage. Don't blindly have misconceptions of idols, it really wears them down. 

But there were always people to help bring me back up," I make eye contact with Irene and Jennie, whom I spotted earlier.

"I don't know if you will like me after this. But I hope you sincerely listened to me. I'm not fine, but now that I'm alive at least, I have the opportunity to get better," I finish. There is complete silence. 

The camera people seemed to have malfunctioned, completely surprised by my actions. But then Irene claps slowly. Others join her, and soon the whole stage is in agreement.

"I can confirm Hana's statements," Jennie says.

"Me too," Chanhee speaks up to the camera.

"Me too," Chuu says. Soon everyone is on my side and I grin. The idols start conversing with one another while the camera people find a way to stop the live broadcasting.

I turn around to meet Chanhee and I take his hands.

"I still like you," I say to him.

"I've always liked you," He grins.

We kiss on the stage just to be visible in the corner of the camera lense. As I said, the public deserves to know the truth right?