Girl power (A MUST READ)

I gulp when he doesn't move but leans against the door.

"May I get past you?" I ask.
"Hm... maybe in a few minutes," he says.
"Why?" I press on.
"Because, you seem like fun to hang out with," he says creepily.

"Uh, I assure you I'm not. I'm a major introvert that wants to go home and just wants to use the bathroom. Not the best combination," I talk back with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

"Feisty, huh? You are Hana Lee Right? Or Hana moon. Whatever, just so you know, you're so pretty. And your dress is.." his voice trails off as he reaches down and strokes the part where it just ripped.

"Excuse me, that's really not okay," I try to shuffle away from him. But he's pretty tall so he wraps his arm around my waist easily and rests his hand on my leg.

"Just have a drink, you need to lighten up. You're so serious! Hahahhah, my name is SanE but you can call me whatever " he says and I can tell he's tipsy.

"Please let go," I struggle against him but I'm no match for this creep. He ignores me and tilts his cup towards my lips.

"Stop! Get off!" I shout, extra loudly in hopes that someone will hear me. But The music is too loud so I panic even more.

SanE tips the cup to my lips and just as I taste the bitter liquid I see Jackson from Got7 as well as Chanhee speed walking towards us.

I start to squirm away from SanE's grasp but before I can, and before Jackson or chanhee even reaches me, something unexpected happens.

In a flash the women's bathroom door slams open from the inside , knocking SanE to the ground.

And there standing in the doorway, my absolute hero... Irene! I spit the small sip of drink he forced in me onto SanE's face. And while my panic is completely gone, a tear still slips from my eyes, I hope nobody notices but they do.

Jackson and chanhee look at me worriedly as they arrive at the scene. But before either of them can comfort me, Irene notices and motions for them to take care of SanE.

Two arms link with mine and I look to my left and right to see Twice's Sana and red velvet's Joy. As much as I want to smile at them more silent tears keep falling and I can't figure out why.

However the girls seem to understand and before I know it, Irene, Sana, and Joy are ushering me into the women's restroom, Irene slamming the door behind her.

The music and loud conversing is finally muffled as I step into the clean white and quiet bathroom. (The ideal home base for an introvert at a party)

I see more girls standing around the bathroom but I can't make out who, because my eyes are blurred with tears. I sink down on the bathroom wall and just let them all fall. I haven't spoken a word to the other girls in the room but for some reason I feel safe.

Irene sits next to me and comforts me like a mother would do. When I finally stop I come to my senses and look up. I'm really here sitting in the bathroom bawling my eyes out in front of Irene?!

I look to my right to see joy and Sana kneeling near me. I look up to see all of blackpink standing near the sinks?! Am I hallucinating?! They obviously see my
Eyes widen because they giggle slightly.

I sit there in awe. What. The. Heck. I must look like such a loser.

"I'm sorry," is the only thing that comes out of my mouth.