Real Confession

Before I can say bye to them they push me out of the bathroom and I stumble into the delicate arms of Choi Chanhee.

Instead of letting go and me falling to the ground and Chanhee giggling like he usually does, his hands grasp on to mine tightly, our arm warmers link together. 

"Hana!" He hugs me immediately and Irene and Jennie wave goodbye and leave. The music is just as loud as it was before, but I can only hear him.

"What-what do you need? Do you want to leave? You need water? Kevin?" He asks quickly.

"I need you," I say quietly. Unlike usual, for some reason, we don't cringe at what I just said. 

With my hand in his he leads me through the crowd of people back into the empty lobby. He closes the doors and we collapse on the velvet couches. 

"You okay?" Chanhee sits up and examines my arms, legs, and face. "You have a scratch on your- um," He motions to my exposed upper leg. "-We should probably fix your dress"

"Right." I say, stretching it down further. 

"Sorry, I should have done this sooner," Chanhee stands up and takes his jacket off. He motions for me to stand too and ties it around my waist.

"Thanks," I say.

"Yeah, my outfit is unbalanced now but-" I cut him off by pressing my lips to his- which are softer than marshmallows and sweeter than strawberries. (A/N OMG GUYS I LITERALLY CANT WITH THIS WRITING- I'm so sorry I literally want to jump out of my window i'm cringe so much)

"Can I get a hoya-" 

Chanhee and I pull back immediately once we hear Kevin enter the room. 

"Oh! Hana I've been calling for you everywhere," Kevin runs over to us. "What are you guys doing?" he motions to our holding hands.

"Um-"

"Comparing- arm warmers...?" Chanhee says quickly.

"Okay? I'll let you resume whatever you were doing..." Kevin slowly backs away and leaves with a grin on his face.

"Aish, that kid," Chanhee curse and leans back on the couch.

"I nearly had a heart attack," I lean back too and face him.

"So... are we like together now?" He asks.

"Wait wait- stand up," I say. We both stand up and I tighten his jacket around my waist. 

I take both his hands in mine, "Choi Chanhee, there will be lots of drama that follows me, practice for both of us, cringing, and my nosy brother."

"Hana Moon, I'll nag your irresponsible butt to death, force you to take pictures of me, and make you clean out your whole wardrobe," Chanhee smiles innocently back.

"Will be my boyfriend?" I ask looking all the way up to meet his eyes.

"Dia 💍 please," he says and runs away.

"CHOI CHANHEE" I yell and chase him down the hall. He drops to the ground laughing and I sit down on the floor with him.

"Yes," He says through laughing fits. I roll my eyes and help him up to stand. 

"But seriously, what do I do about Sunwoo?" I ask.

He calms down and answers, "Oh yeah, Kevin told me what happened. You should just be honest with him. Tell him you like me instead," He grins while bending down and resting his hands on his knees to match my height.

"Right. I will," I smile back at him and he cups my face.

"Ready to go back in?" He stands up again and takes my hand. 

"Sure. Wait, where did SanE go?" I ask looking around  me worridly.

"Don't worry, he's arguing with the security outside. I'm never letting you go," he grins and squeezes my hand.

"Fine with me," I say, and take off my arm warmer, I take off his too.

"Hey hey hey you better not put it on your foot!" Chanhee widens his eyes.

"Calm down." I slip my arm warmer on his and his arm warmer on mine. "We should embroider something on the hem," I add.

"I'd like that. That can be our reward later for surviving this crowded party," He says. And before I can protest he takes my hand again and drags me back to the center of the party. 

"Kevin take a picture plz," Chanhee hands his iphone to my brother. Chanhee lets go of my hand and rests his arm on my head. The picture perfectly displays our height difference and my scoff to Chanhee making me look short.

"Thank you thank you," Chanhee takes his phone back and smiles innocently. 

"Great," I mumble and sit down at my table. The rest of NEON is nowhere to be found so Chanhee sits with me at the table.

"They're starting to do random dance performances in two minutes," he informs me.

"Cool. What is that?" I ask.

"They put all of the names of the groups here in a bucket and they pick randomly and then they play their popular comeback song and they dance on the stage," Chanhee explains.

"Ah, okay. I hope we don't get picked, my movement is pretty restricted now," I motion towards my tattered clothes and jacket around my waist.

"That's true. I'm sure you won't, it's like a 1 out of 100" Chanhee assures me. We continue talking and planning of all the couple things we want to do. 

"Okay!" A loud voice echoes through the giant speakers. All the talking stops immediately. We look towards the stage to see none other than the king of Kpop, G-Dragon himself.

He waits for the applause to subdue as he stands in the middle of the stage. All the idols take their seats at their tables and Chanhee pats my head before he leaves. 

Eunbi sits on my left and grins, Luna smiles at me.

"The random dance performance is starting now, I will draw 10 group names and you will come up here." 

First up, all of NCT crowds the stage and performs Resonance.

Then MCND performs Crush,

Loona performs why not and butterfly, because, well why not?

Enhypen and BTS join together to perform dynamite.

Dreamcatcher performs Boca.

Treasure performs BOY, Yoshi waves at me and Chanhee when he sees us.

Red Velvet performs psycho and I cheer loudly for Irene.

Verivery performs Lay Back,

and Iz*one performs SSOTS.

When Iz*one finishes up, I pick up my phone to see a text. It's from the anonymous number and my stomach churns immediately.

Anonymous

Watch out for creeps.

My heart skips a beat. Does this person know where I am?? I look around but nobody around me is on their phone. They are all paying attention to G-Dragon who picks out the last group.

"Finally we have... NEON!" He says into the mic.

My eyes widen, no! No way... that did not just happen. What does 'Watch out for creeps' mean?? Eunbi drags me up out of my seat and I give Chanhee one last worried look before I'm taken onto the stage.