The Encounter

The entire ride to the mall Kevin blasts Beyoncé songs, I mean obviously. Although he did let me play our debut song which was nice.
"Ah, Hana your line here was my favorite," Chanhee says, who is sitting on the other side of Kevin.
"Oh thanks haha," I smile. Chanhee and I have always been good friends, other than Kevin, I am closest to him. As a trainee I hung out with him a lot and he helped me through many hard times since Kevin was shooting Simply K-pop a lot.
"I can't wait to see the dance practice," he added.
"Yeah, I think we're filming it tomorrow." I say, dancing is what I became an idol for so of course I'm excited. We hop out of the van that The Boyz' manager was driving. We all put on our masks, and I wear a beanie, Kevin wears a baseball hat and Chanhee a bucket hat.
    I pull out my phone immediately and start typing in my group's name: Neon.
    "Ah ah ah," Kevin snatches the phone out of my hands.
    "Yah!" I jump to get it back but me only being 5'2 ultimately failed.
    "Part of our tradition too, we weren't aloud to look up our group either," Chanhee laughed. I frowned, but we continued walking always.
    "Oh, someone's calling," Kevin handed me my phone.
    "Oh? Luna what's up," I put the phone to my ear. "Oh, really? Ok... tonight? Ah, cool okay I'll tell them. Byeeee," I hang up.
    "What? What is it?" Chanhee asks.
    "Yuri's cousin Park Sunghoon from Enhypen invited us to a party tonight, at 8." I say and put my phone back in my pocket.
    "Oh? Enhypen are they a boy group? Just you guys? Where? Why so late?" Chanhee asks worriedly.
    "Yah, why are you worrying more than my brother" I smirk at him and he looks away. "And no, you guys are invited too, a bunch of other groups are coming too. According to Enhypen who heard this from BTS, it's tradition to sneak out somewhere the day your debut music video comes out,"
    "Oh, cool we'll all go then," Kevin says, and Chanhee sighs of relief. All of the sudden somebody taps Chanhee on the shoulder and we all turn around to face three teenage girls.
    "Excuse me, could you take a picture?" she asks and hands him her phone.
    "Ah-" he starts.
    "Sorry, we're not aloud to," I say.
    "Oh? Why not?" She asks.
    "Um, uh, it's because, my hair doesn't look good today," I lie through my mask. We're not aloud to take fan pictures without manager supervision.
    "Oh. I meant take a picture of me and my friends," she frowns at me. OMG SO EMBARASSInG
    "Are you guys idols or something?" her friend tugs at Chanhee's sleeve.
    "Omo!" the third friend rushes over. "It's Chanhee and Kevin from The Boyz!" The three girls take pictures of them quickly and scream.
    "But what are you doing with them?" The first girl narrows her eyes at me immediately.     "Um, I'm-" I stutter and suddenly the girl rips of my black mask. "Y-yah," I try to grab it back.
    "Ohhh, your that girl from Neo? Nemo? Was it? I saw your music video. I heard that you are the visual? Hm, I personally don't see it... and you seem arrogant, But why are you hanging out with The Boyz anyways?" The girl asks rudely.
    I scoff, not even sure what to say. Chanhee grabs the mask back and hands it to me.
    "yah! My sister is the visual without a doubt," Kevin snaps.    The girl scoffs. "Your sister?! Ah, this makes sense. Her voice was just okay, so it makes sense why she got accepted, she's related to Kevin Moon." she and her friends roll their eyes.
    I snap, "I'm sorry, who are you again? I've never seen your face ever, hm must be why I particularly don't care what you think of me," I smile at her.
    "Y-yah! I'd be careful what you say to people, now that you're in this industry, I hope they tear you apart," the girl and her two friends flip their hair and walk away.

    As soon as they're gone I sink down into a nearby bench. Of course I wouldn't cry, in fact I'm not sad, I'm more angry. Kevin and Chanhee sit next to me.
    "I-I'm sorry," chanhee says quietly. "She had no reason to say those things,"
    "Great. My first interaction with someone as an idol is a hater who says I'm not pretty, That's really great." I rest my forehead in my hands.
    "It's okay, there are always more fans than haters, that was just bad luck." Kevin reassures me. I shake my head, Chanhee rubs my back as if I'm about to cry.
    "Yah, I'm not going to cry," I look at him. He looks sad, more sad than me.
    "What she said isn't true, you're very pretty," he smiles at me. We look away from each other,
    "Thanks," I mumble. Kevin stands up awkwardly so we do too.
    "Okay! Forget about those girls, let's go back, we have to get ready for the party now," Kevin says and we all walk back to the van in silence.

    As soon as we get home we part ways to get ready. My roommates, Eunbi and Yuri are already getting ready. I sigh dramatically and yeet my backpack on my bed, which is the top bunk.
"Oh! Hana, your back!" Eunbi chirps and continues curling her hair.
"Is something wrong?" Yuri asks, who is sitting in the corner of her bed on her phone.
"AH, just ran into the first hater at the mall," I say, digging through my wardrobe.
"WHATT?!" Eunbi drops everything immediately. "Who? WHy? What? Oh I swear I'll find them and-"
"Calm down child," Yuri says to the dramatic Eunbi.
"Anyways, she wasn't a NEON hater, she was a Hana hater," I explain.
"What? That's terrible," Yuri frowns.
"Yeah, she said I didn't deserve to be the visual, and I must have debuted because I'm kevin moon's sister. to be honest it hurt, but no way was I going to cry in front of Chanhee and Kevin, much less those girls," I rant.
"UGH! They're just jealous, seriously, don't give them a time of day," Eunbi practically screams and curls her bangs aggressively.
"I'm sorry Hana, that's horrible! Oh, by the way how was it with Chanhee?" Yuri asks.
"Oh yeah! You all abandoned me! But you mean how was it with Chanhee and Kevin," I say.
"Ugh, Kevin stayed with you two?" Eunbi sighs in frustration.
"Yes, why," I roll my eyes. Obviously I'm not stupid I know what they're doing, but Chanhee is just my friend.
"Nevermind. Anyways I like that outfit Hana," Eunbi tells me. Once I change into it:

We take our van (which can fit all six of us) to the location Sunghoon sent Yuri

We take our van (which can fit all six of us) to the location Sunghoon sent Yuri. As soon as we walk in everyone stared, I see famous faces: Itzy, Cravity, Enhypen, Stray Kids, LOONA, TXT, Verivery, and TREASURE. Oh my, this will be interesting...