sibling time

I hear a noise and I sit up immediately. I look around, once again confused by my surroundings. I remember how I fell asleep in Chanhee's room once I notice how neat the place I'm staying in is. I stand up from the bed and fall forward onto the floor with a thud. My vision becomes blurry and I shiver.

"Ow," I say quietly from the floor but stay laying down.

The bedroom door swings open and in runs Kevin. He squats down next to me.

"You okay?!" Kevin shakes my arm.
"yeah," I say, and Kevin helps me sit on the couch in the living room.

"Are you still cold?" Kevin asks.
"No, this sweatshirt is nice," I say, and hold up the oversized sleeves that cover my hands completely.
"Of course it is, it's your boyfriend's" Kevin smirks. I roll my eyes.

"Anyways, do you feel sick? Chanhee told me to get medicine but I didn't know what sickness you had," Kevin says.
"My throat feels sore, like I could lose my voice. and my whole body kinda aches a little," I tell him.
"Okay," Kevin stands up and brings back a couple bottles.

"Here," he hands me a pill and one gummy.
I take them and we sit in silence for a few moments.

"Where's Chanhee?" I ask.
"Miss him already?" Kevin jokes.
"Just asking," I roll my eyes.

"I think he had to record something, he'll be back soon," Kevin says, and turns on the tv. "What should we watch? Hotel del luna? Love Revolution? The office?"

"Love Revolution. Then Younghoon can stop asking you to watch it," I say. Kevin nods and plays it.
"It's weird having free time like this," I say.
"Yeah, I finished recording and concept photos yesterday so luckily I can stay here with you." Kevin explains.

"That's good. This feels like old times. You know, in canada," I say, not taking my eyes off the tv.
"yeah... do you ever wonder how mom and dad are?" Kevin asks.

"Always. I'm still holding a grudge to them, I mean, they never supported us and they haven't contacted us at all. But they are our parents," I say.
"Exactly. But we tried to call them last month and no response. do we just, never see them again?" Kevin asks.

"I'm not sure. Maybe we shouldn't have to worry about that. They should be the ones worrying since they never reached out first. I'm sure they will eventually," I advise.

"Right." Kevin says. We binge love revolution for the next 3 hours. Little did we know how much was going on outside of the dorms.