More lies

The next few days flew by, we were busy doing promotions and VLives. Of course there were still many hate comments and things, but I barely had time to look at them. In fact I haven't had time to hang out with The Boyz in a while either. All of this and not once have my mom or dad contacted me or Kevin... But the comments have calmed down a bit, I'm no longer trending on Twitter, and some people have even acknowledged my dancing skills.

However the thing that really gained sympathy points for me was when Chuu, Heejin, and Yeojin did a VLive and mentioned that I was a sweet person and people might have the wrong image of me. They got scolded at by their manager after but told me it was worth it. And it was, everything has been smooth sailing actually....

However the next day when I woke up, I checked Twitter and trending number six was something I almost forgot about. It had taken people a few days to find Cre.Ker's confirmation of the "Sunwoo and Hana Dating Rumor". I sighed, knowing this would happen, but disappointed because the hate comments were back. I closed my phone and dressed casually in long sleeves because of my scar.

I headed down to the lobby and sighed. There he was.

"Kim Sunwoo," I tapped his shoulder.

"Oh, Hana. Are you ready?" He asked, looking brave but sounding nervous.

"Ready as I'll ever be," I said and attempted to smile at him. We had gotten directions from the company lady to make a public appearance today, so we are planning to go to the bakery.

We stepped out of the building wearing masks but it was still obvious it was us. Sunwoo reached for my hand awkwardly and I held it but it felt too weird so I put my hands in my pockets instead.

Multiple people came up to take pictures and we were told to just continue walking and pretend like nothing is happening, per usual. We sat down at a table inside by the window and ordered.

"So..." we sat awkwardly.

"So... do we have to kiss or something?" Sunwoo asked suddenly.

"WhAt?! No! No way," i cringed.

"YAh, not like I want to," Sunwoo cringed back. "This is my first fake date, too bad I have to spend it with you loser"

"Same to you nerd," I said. We talked casually until we ended up bringing up Sunwoo's previous scandal.

"I won't lie, some of the things were true, but not to that extent. I was not the happiest student for sure... But I wish people would stop bringing down The Boyz because of the stupid person I used to be in the past," Sunwoo frowned.

"Ah, I see. Yeah... Some people have a hard time adjusting to change and are stuck in the past. So um... cheer up, I guess," I smiled at him and patted his shoulder. He looked up and smiled a bit too.

The walk back was less awkward because we pretended like we were just friends hanging out. But by the time we got to the building, an article was already put out. It was a generic article, mostly unbiased but the comments were horrible.

Some couples are not meant to be...

Not my Sunwuwu :((((

Hana strikes again.

Guys don't bring down The Boyz plz. Str3am Breaking Dawn deobi saranghae

Sunwoo is way out of her league...

I bet Hana forced him, look how unhappy Sunwoo looks when they were sitting in the cafe.

She should just go die

Y'all, why are you only bringing Hana down?? Stan NEON stan Yuri my love

So um... will we at least get a Boyz Neon collab??

Honestly, cre.ker what are you doing??

HANA U SUCK go back to canada

I sighed and put my phone back in my pocket. Sunwoo looked at me sadly.

"It's okay, it's just for a little bit," he said.

"Thanks. I'm really okay though, as long as it doesn't bring neon or the boyz down it's fine." I smiled.

"Right... anyways, don't forget to text chanhee and kevin. they were asking how you are," Sunwoo said and waved goodbye.

I smiled until he disappeared down the hall and I wore a frown all the way to the dance studio.

"Hey Hana!" Eunbi opened the door for me and I joined all of NEON who were sitting in a circle.

"Hi," I said.

"Oh, how was it with Sunwoo?" Luna asked.

"Meh, mostly just awkward..." I admitted.

"i get that," she smiled at me.

"Ugh, why did they pick sunwoo? Why couldn't they have picked Chanhee??" Eunbi asked.

"Um, i don't know, ask the GLO's online," I rolled my eyes.

"Oh yeah, I thought you and Chanhee were together," Kiki said.

"W-what? Well... no i mean, not really," I said.

"Suuure, whatever," Sujin rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, the boyz and NEON are having a movie night tonight, and you're coming," Eunbi said.

"ah, okay. Well we'd better start practice then," I said. The rest nodded and we began.

8:00 pm

Eunbi, Luna, Kiki, Yuri, Sujin and I took the elevator one floor up to Juyeon, Jacob, and Hyunjae's room, which is the largest. They welcomed us in and we walked to their living room.

I sat down on the floor in between Chanhee and Kevin since everone else was spread out on the couches. Juyeon, who sat behind me on the couch attempted to braid my hair, after that video of him failing to give Chanhee a ponytail went viral, he decided to become skilled in the hair area.

Changmin flipped through the movie catalog on the TV and everyone else scrolled through their phones.

"YaH! Ow!" I grabbed the back of my head, as Juyeon yanked my hair accidentally.

"Ah! Sorry!" he patted my head.

"Hah losers," Sunwoo snickered.

"Are you okay?" Chanhee asked and kneeled up to examine my hair. I nodded. "Hah, Juyeon what even is this??" Chanhee laughed.

We both glared at him. "I"m trying okay? It's a french braid," Juyeon sighed.

"Let me," Chanhee said and turned me to have my back facing him.

"You better not tie it in a knot!"  I warned chanhee. Kevin showed me a screen on his phone and I squinted to look at it. the article heading read "Hana of NEON and Sunwoo of The Boyz Confirmed Dating".

"You saw it?" Kevin asked me.

"Mm," I nodded.

"yah yah yah, we're here to have fun,"Younghoon said. "changmin hurry up,"

"Okay okay," Changmin said and purchased a movie. Without warning the movie Chucky started playing and we screamed our heads off, except for Changmin who claimed it was a cute movie.