The Party pt. 2

"Hurry up slow pokes!" kevin shouts at us as he drags us to the middle of the chaos. Yep, hundreds of chaotic idols create an even more chaotic party.
"There are two type of INFP's" I shout through the noise, pointing at Kevin, then pointing at me and Chanhee. Chanhee laughs but I can't even hear it over the noise.

Kevin finally lets go of our arms once we reach one of the tables in the middle, but a bit closer to the stage.
"This is The Boyz table," Kevin points to a table with a sign that says 15 on it. Hyunjae, Haknyeon, Eric, and Jacob are sitting around the table talking with one another. Hyunjae waves at me and I wave back.

"That's your table sis," Kevin points to a table right next to his.
"Thanks," I tell him.
"Did you bring a jacket?" Kevin asks.
"No," I tug my dress down, it's becoming a habit I can't control.
"Of course not," Chanhee says dramatically. I stick my tongue out at him and Kevin does the same.

I look at my table and it's completely empty, everyone went off to mingle. I sigh, I should probably do the same.
"Ready?" Chanhee asks.
"No,"
"I'll come with," Kevin says.
"Good, you can help us start conversation," I add. I wave goodbye to the boyz at the table and we snake our way through the crowd.

We talk to San from Ateez, he compliments NEON and hopes that I'm doing okay.
I reunite with Chuu and Heejin and I introduce them to Kevin and Chanhee.
Kevin and I talk to Jackson from GOT7 :,( in english, and Chanhee pretends like he understands.
I finally get to talk with Doyoung and Taeyong from NCT, I've been a fan of them for a while.
Kevin, Chanhee and I meet Sunoo and Jungwon from Enhypen, they are very nice, and surprisingly tall.
We nod to YooA and Arin from Oh My Girl.
I finally get to talk with Dami from dreamcatcher, whom I'm a big fan of.
We talk to many others including Ryujin (itzy), Felix (skz), Hyeongjun (cravity), Baekhyun (Exo), Chungha (QUEEN!!), Soobin (txt), Momo and jeongyeon (twice), and many many more.

RM from BTS put together a gigantic group chat with everyone, he tells us to spread the word, and soon there are hundreds of numbers on one large chaotic group chat. I am in awe, so many talented amazing people, who are all incredibly nice. They seem to sympathize with me, knowing what this industry can do to an innocent singer. I kinda forgot how it feels to be in a big community where everyone understands what I'm going through... it feels nice.

Eventually Kevin gets tired of hanging out with us introverts and leaves me and chanhee. We stand in the middle of the crowded room a bit visibly uncomfortable.

"Snack table?" Chanhee asks me.
"Yep," I reply and we make our way through the crowd. I bump into Red Velvet's Irene, and I widen my eyes. I bow immediately, not knowing how she will react. But she smiles warmly and pats my arm.

"Hi Hana, you look so pretty!" She compliments.

"M-m-me??" I stutter, the original visual just called me pretty?!'

"Of course, despite with what clowns online say, you are always pretty" she gives me some sort of nod that makes me feel pride inside for some reason, and walks off briskly. I'm. In. Awe. How can someone be so cool??

Chanhee waits for me to snap back to reality. I continue walking with him to the snack table when someone taps my shoulder. Chanhee and I look back to see Junkyu from TREASURE.

"Hi!!" He yells through the noise.
"Hey," Chanhee and I greet him. I still remember how nice to me he was after my first stage.

"It's nice to see you both! I'm a huge fan of both of you!" He shouts.

"Thank you!" Chanhee and I say in sync then cringe at each other.

Yedam excuses them and grabs Junkyu to go meet BM from kard.

I shrug and we keep walking, so close to the snack table! But right as we arrive I hear a horrible ripping noise.

Chanhee checks his own outfit immediately, but that's not the problem. I look to my left to see the side of my dress with a new cut slit, it would have been stylish if the dress weren't already so revealing. You could now see the bottom of my black safety shorts. Great.

But even worse than that the bottom of my now ripped dress is still connected to the culprit. My blood is boiling but when I look up to the person, he looks so incredibly sorry. His face is sweet, not as much as Chanhee, he looks young and foreign.

"I am SO sorry!!" He says, his voice is soft too.

"Uh, it's fine," I say, motioning for chanhee to come over. My dress is connected to one of the buckles on the boy's pants. Chanhee slowly and carefully frees my snagged dress hem  from the buckle. I cover the exposed side of my thigh with my arm.

"Really, I'm so clumsy. I am really really really sorry!" The boy smacks his head.

"It's okay! Really I'm sure they can stitch it up easily. I'm Hana, by the way. From NEON," I tell him. And chanhee introduces himself too.

"I know both of you!! I'm huge fan. My name is Yoshi, from treasure," he bows.

"I know you!" Chanhee says, and I nod in agreement.

"That's so nice! I'm so sorry, my mom is calling me. I'll talk to you later!" He bows and picks up his phone. As soon as he's gone from my sight I groan in frustration.

I look down at the side of my dress and sigh. As if I wasn't uncomfortable enough.

"I'm so sorry Hana," chanhee says

"It's not your fault. We can find Eunbi later she has some clips in her hair I can clip it with," I say.

"Okay, let's get snacks?" Chanhee says.

"Sure, I need to use the restroom, stay in this exact spot so I know where to find you" I say, and chanhee nods. I leave him and walk towards the girls bathroom.

However standing in between me and the door is a man, definitely older than me, maybe in his 30s.

"Excuse me," i say, not expecting to run into trouble,, but when he looks me up and down I feel a bit panicky inside.