VLIVE

"Wait! Before we start let's introduce ourselves!" Luna said. "I'm Luna, the group's leader,"
    "Hi, my name is Kiki Chen," Kiki said who was sitting next to Luna.
    "I'm Sujin Kim, the main rapper," Sujin said.
"My name is Yuri Park," Yuri said a bit quietly. (Yuri can also speak English but this VLive is in Korean)

"HELLO! My name is Eunbi Kim!" Eunbi said loudly.
"Hahaha, Hi I'm Hana Lee!" I waved.

"Yay! Now let's get started," Luna clapped.
I read the first question (in korean): "I'm obsessed with 'Paper Planes', what is your favorite color?"
"Thank you! My favorite color is yellow," I said to the camera.
"Mine is pink," Eunbi said.
"Probably purple," Yuri said.
"Hmm, maybe blue," Luna said.
"Mine is also blue," Kiki added.
"Mine is black, but I also like red," Sujin said.

"Okay, this question is in english," I said. "So I'll read it: 'If you had... AHAHAH," I couldn't contain my laughter.. "If you had teeth in your butt would you go to the doctor or dentist?" I translated it in Korean and We all lost it and started rolling on the floor laughing.

We continued to answer questions, although towards the end of the VLive we started to get more questions asking about The Boyz, but what can you expect? The Boyz pretty much brought fame to Cre.Ker entertainment. When we finished answering questions we ended the VLive.

"That was so fun!" Eunbi said.
"Yeah I can't wait to meet our fans in person," Kiki added.
"Same," Luna, Sujin, and Kiki went back to their dorms to get ready for the wardrobe fitting.

I sat on my bed and got a text from Chanhee.

Chanhee 🍅🍰
The VLive was so good! I especially liked the Doctor vs. Dentist question hahahaha

Me
OML yeah it was fun! Many Deobis came to support <3

Chanhee 🍅🍰
That's good. Deobis are so nice, anyways I hope you have fun at the wardrobe fitting, bring a jacket I think it will rain.

Me
Thank uuuu :)

I smiled at set my phone down only to get another text, this time from Sunwoo.

Sunwoo🙄
Don't forget to wear a shirt to your next schedule 😜

Me
GO AWAY ANNA

Sunwoo🙄
You go away

Me
Ugh you're more bothersome than my brother.

Sunwoo🙄
Anyways Chanhee just left to bring an umbrella to your dorm I think he left it on the doormat

Me
Oh thanks, at least someone is nice 😒

Sunwoo🙄
Yah, i almost didn't text you about the umbrella be grateful child :(

I set my phone down, aish Sunwoo can be so annoying. My phone got another text from Kevin this time.

Beyoncé stan
Heyooooo Chanhee wanted me to tell you he left umbrellas outside of your dorm.

Me
OML I KNOW ABOUT THIS FREAKING RAIN ALREADY

Beyoncé stan
YEESH CALM DOWN CHILD

Me
sorry LOL I'm hyped on iced tea.

Beyoncé stan
Weirdo. Anyways have fun!

Me
Ty

Beyoncé stan
track

Me
What?

Beyoncé stan
You uncultured swine.

Me
ILY

Beyoncé stan
Get me bread on your way back 💖
Read 2:26 pm

Whatever. I put my phone down and changed into a black Tshirt and black sweatpants with those white stripes on the side.

All of the NEON girls got into the van and our manager who was driving announced that although we didn't break Aespa's 24 hour debut video record on YouTube, we got enough views to preform at Mnet.

We finally arrived at the building and went around the back of the building to start our fitting. The color schemes of our stage outfits were mostly neon green (of course) and black. There were accents of neon yellow and pink on some of ours. The accessories were cool and I like the buckle belt on mine. Unfortunately I was the only one with a neon dress, it was too short for my liking, much like how Red Velvet's Joy outfits are. The other girls mostly have pants and Kiki has a skirt.

I laughed when they pulled out my arm accessories as the one for my right arm was a black fingerless arm warmer, the type that Chanhee wears regularly. The one for my left was a white fingerless leather type glove thing. It has small spikes on it, I really like our costume theme it's not goth but not cutesy.

Other than my too-short dress we all left the fitting satisfied.

We arrived back to the Cre.ker building ate a quick dinner and went back up to our dorm. I answered the door because somebody knocked.

    "Hey Hana," chanhee said.
     "Oh hi, what do u want," I asked.
     "Can I get my umbrella back?"

     "Oh sure, here" I handed him his light blue umbrella. Chanhee took it and glanced at the dorm behind me.

     "Omo! It's so messy!" He gasped.
     "You're so dramatic it's not that bad." I rolled my eyes.

    "Yah, even Eric likes to clean every night," chanhee stepped into the dorm uninvited. I sat on the couch and sighed here he goes again.

     "You know," chanhee started picking up old water bottles and trash into the trash can. "You could probably get sick from all these germs going around,"

     "Yah don't you have anything better to do?" I turned the tv on.

     "No actually," chanhee do tuned to clean for thirty minutes until I could actually see the surface of the table.

     "Wow! It's spotless," I said.

     "See if you just do this every night-"

     I cut him off "yeah yeah just go already I want to take a shower."

     "Fine fine you can thank me tomorrow," chanhee said and finally left.

     "Geez he's always nagging about something," I laughed and headed to the bathroom.