Awake

Read 10:07 pm

"Are you sure she needs it?"

"Have you seen her state?! Call them! Why are you hesitating?!"

"Calm down, it's just- this will be all over the news,"

"Who gives a crap?! She could be dead, and you're worrying about the backlash?! Well you'll be getting a whole lot from me. Just leave if you're going to be useless,"

...

"Pssh, she actually left. Who needs adults anyways."

Beeep

"Kevin! can you hear me?!"

"Hey, why'd you call? are you crying? Chanhee you okay? I'm on VLive right now,"

"Well get off, there's an emergency"

"Okay, I just ended it, why what happened? Just calm down, just breathe"

"I can't! It's Hana, get outside by the bridge, she might be- just hurry,"

Beeepp

"Her state is better, everything is stable. She just needs time now,"

"Thanks. see you tomorrow,"

I can hear everything. I can hear people talking, yet I can't seem to wake up. Is this all a dream? Or a nightmare? Someone help

"Close your eyes tightly and to that far away place we can't reach

Forever Always

I need you closer

The days that will draw closer sometime

the wait for them is too long

But even within this time that we grow weary

I can't ever let go I'll be holding on to this string that ties you and me together," (The boyz Closer)

That voice, it sounds familiar. I need to see... I need to wake up.

I open my eyes only to be blinded by the light in the room. I look to my right, tears in my eyes. Why am I being like this?

I see a boy, with blonde hair and dark eyebrows. An angel? He looks like a regular boy though, pretty good looking, but why is he staring at me?

"Hana!" He runs over from the chair he was sitting on. He kneels by the bed that I am sitting on.

"Who're you?" I ask in confusion, looking around a bit at the clean bedroom and looking back to the boy.

"Ah," A tear falls from his face. "You don't remember. I should have assumed,"

"Don't remember what? I don't know you at all," The amount of confusion I have is not even funny. Imagine being reborn into a full grown 20-ish year old with absolutely no context.

Even weirder in an unfamiliar bedroom with a model like angel boy?? What even is life anymore.

"It's okay, it's going to be okay," He says, wiping his eyes with the sleeve of his pink sweatshirt.

"Are you telling yourself that? Are you okay?" I ask.

"Hah, of course. Of course you would ask me if I'm okay when you almost died," He scoffs, meeting my eyes.

"Um. I'm sorry. I really don't know what to say, except what's happening?" I ask.

The boy sits down on the bed, then scoots a bit farther away when I side eye him.

"Right. Um, well, this is weird, I've only seen this happen in movies. But your name is Hana Moon, you are 20 years old. Uh, you're Korean canadian, and you're a singer, in South Korea.

Uh, I'm Choi Chanhee, 21 years old. I'm also a singer, we're under the same company. Kind of we're dating. Except not really. You kind of broke up with me but... I'll spare the details for now," He says, not meeting my eyes.

"So I'm like, famous?" I ask.

"Yes, you are. You're a really good dancer and singer"

"Well. I don't know about now but thanks."

"as for recent news. You kind of almost died, you sent a last minute text to me, and I barely got you out of the water. Gee, it'd be really great if you remembered how you got in there in the first place but no pressure. you've been out for three days, I basically stayed here most of the time. Sorry this probably makes no sense," The boy, Chanhee says.

"Oh," is all I can manage. The boy grabs my hand, I look in his eyes and he seems so familiar I just can't put my finger on it.

"Don't worry. You have a lot of friends and we're all here to support you. Thank You're not alone, and we're here to help, okay?" chanhee says.

"O-okay," I say, my face heating up.

Suddenly the bedroom door swings open, and in walks a boy with black hair, a tad longer than Chanhee's. He also looks incredibly familiar and it's frustrating the heck out of me.

"H-hana," He runs over and hugs me, I glance at Chanhee in confusion and push the boy away gently.

"She, doesn't remember," Chanhee says quietly to the other boy.

"Doesn't remember what?" The boy asks, worry etched on his face.

"Anything,"

The black haired boy has a look of disappointment for a split second, then turns back to me with a sad smile.

"As long as you're safe," he says to me. "I'm your older brother, Kevin. I'm a singer, I like vines, I like beyonce-"

"Kevin, spare the details," Chanhee side eyes him.

"Oh right. Sorry. Um, this is awkward, but Chanhee we need to go soon," Kevin says. Chanhee stands up and lets go of my hand, for some reason I feel disappointed.

"Why? Go where?" I ask.

"Ah, there's a place we need to perform. Your group is performing, but You'll stay here," Chanhee explain softly. "I'll stay with you as soon as we get back,".

"Text us if you need anything, your phone is over there, it should have face recognition. You can also go to the first lobby floor to the desk lady, she's super nice. But you should just sleep until we get back," kevin says.

I nod, and Kevin leaves the room, I swear I see tears in his eyes. It seems like maybe he's trying to be brave. Who knows, but I guess he's my brother.

"Can I-" chanhee gives me a swift hug and then leaves.

I sigh, I have a headache. This is killing me. This room, the people, it all seems so familiar. Like deja vu but this seems to be my real life.

I hear them close the door to the entire dorm, and I go on my phone. I am about to scroll through my texts when the bedroom door swings open.

A lady in maybe her thirties stands professionally in the doorway . "Hana, you're coming with me,"