Q and A Meetup!

Thank you to the ppl who sent questions!!

From @sunnyukyu -> Chanhee who are you closest with in the boyz and in neon?
         in the boyz then probably changmin since we are roommates, but ofc younghoon too
        In neon definitely Hana. But I respect Luna for being the leader of all those rebellious childs

From @StreamBlueHour29 -> For Kikis sister- how do u feel about what your sister did?
     I was so stunned, especially since Hana explained on broadcast we had no idea this was coming.
I was wondering why she hadn't been responding to my calls... but since she is my sister I feel a bit bad that she went all this time being so unhappy.
I could have helped her :(

From @stantheboyzorelse -> For Irene Jennie and Hana: what do you talk about during meetups?

Irene: You don't need to know 😌
Jennie: How lucky we are to have fans hehe! <3
Hana: boys- 🤭

From @stantheboyzorelse -> Kevin what do you think about late at night?
         I think of everything! I think of deobis, my family, friends, band mates.... but most importantly: Is an oreo a sandwich? Why do we know as much about the ocean as we do of space? How do clear exit signs say exit on both sides? Why did I say can I get a pop pop instead of Hoya?

Aaaand that's it everyone!! Thank you so much for reading, I literally was just going to write on drafts on here and then I accidentally published it and whoops people actually read it 🤭

Don't forget to stream kingdom! and support all groups and their fandoms! We want deobis to be known as a peaceful fandom 😌 P.S kevin was injured during the no air performance, and couldn't dance with them - send him extra love for a fast recovery!

Also I have another story its a love triangle ofc, if you read it I would be eternally your friend 🥺 I also have another story idea that I'm excited to work on so stay tuned!

Thanks again everyone who reads this! Yeeyeebestiees see you later <3

xoxo
potato